A need for a mute button.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Truelotus1991 View Post

I would disagree because once people start devoting all their times in the highest ranking possible instead of playing for fun and doing so all day every day it's considered competitive. Which if you take a look at the leader boards is clear that there is a section of the community that plays the game that is competitive.
    So what you're saying is competitive is all about who plays the most (Cough Marwan Cough) rather than who is the better player. Ok!
    (Type something here...............)

Comment

No what i'm saying is competitive players are those who take the game most seriously.

Comment

Here is a very minor example of what i mean. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLA7xlehs6Q first game and even one of the major youtubers acknowledges the problem and says the same thing i said. THERE IS A NEED FOR A MUTE BUTTON

Comment

And that wasn't nearly as bad as what i had when i decided to post this. Literally nonstop for the person i played.

Comment

I think a mute button would be a good addition. It doesn't really negatively affect anyone, and can be used when people are annoying and spamming BM. The only problem is where would the button be located?

Comment

Put it with the emotes. That's generally where people end up putting it in games that have them.

Comment

Infact what baffles me now that i think about it ninja kiwi did this for their flash verson but yet refuses to do so for their mobile/steam/windows versions. WHY JUST WHY?!

Comment

Infact what baffles me now that i think about it ninja kiwi did this for their flash verson but yet refuses to do so for their mobile/steam/windows versions. WHY JUST WHY?!
                  The Flash chat allows you to say anything, including things that may be offensive or inappropriate. The Mobile chat only has harmless emotes and messages.
                  My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
                  My DCs
                  Is Minecraft really for children?

Comment

Hey mochinator bit off topic but since the steam summer sale is going on i want to know can you chat in btd5 steam verson?

Comment

Hey mochinator bit off topic but since the steam summer sale is going on i want to know can you chat in btd5 steam verson?
                      Unfortunately, no.
                      My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
                      My DCs
                      Is Minecraft really for children?

Comment

Working...
                      X