A need for a mute button.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A need for a mute button.

Please for the sake of our sanity ninja kiwi please include a mute button. So that if we end up getting someone like a person i just played where he was literally non-stop emoting except to micro manage defend the entire game we can just mute him and not have to see it constantly. And to those who say just don't look at it kind of hard when you have to check thier defense to see if its vulnerable to any kind of rushes. Fortantly these types of pricks usually only hang out in the highest pools there are but still super annoying when you want to go play a few games of the 25k pool to try and get some keys/leaderboard positions.

I'm just glad i managed to beat the dude because honestly the only thing worse than when a person emotes literally the entire game is when they manage to win.

Comment

One good reason I deleted the game.
      Daily challenges, profile
      Status: Rank 32, AP 7115, BTD5 Rank 70, BMC GP Lv 24, BD Lv 16, BTDBM BS ~20000, BMCM Lv 33

Comment

Well jluc like i said these guys usually stay in the highest of arena. But still a problem when u want to do climbing.

Comment

I still don't understand how bming annoys people. I've never been annoyed by it at all, and there are bigger problems this game has, such as balancing.
          (Type something here...............)

Comment

Well while you may not be annoyed by it i assure you there's a large number of people that are infact most people are annoyed by constant sending of emotes. Especially if they can see malicious intent behind it and by malicious intent i mean intent to just piss the other person off. So just consider yourself lucky. While yes there are bigger issues to deal with there are small things like this they can implement in the mean time while working on those bigger issues for example you gave balancing. First they need to figure out the perfect middle ground for each tower's balance. Then code it in, which can take a bit of time to just figure out the middle ground something that could take at least weeks if an entire team is working on it. Where as implementing a mute button i could see taking less then a day maybe a few hours tops and would make so many players happy. SO I BEG YOU NINJA KIWI PLEASE FOR THE SAKE OF OUR SANITY PUT A MUTE BUTTON IN!

Comment

winning is bm so fixing it is easy.
              I saw a button that said edit post signature so I did.

I forgot I have a Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ0...Fww_A1N9cIWF_g

Comment

Actually BTD battles scrub you can BM without winning. BM refers to the intent behind the action. Let's say in hearthstone perfect example shit ton of BMers there. I try and threaten you in a game "it's an emote they have" I could be threatening just because i'm frausterated at the situation thats not really BMing even if i'm winning or losing. If i threatening you just to piss you off then ya it's bming like i see so many people do a spam of threats at the end of a game that they lost its still bming. BM refers to the intent behind the action as well as the action being taken.

Comment

Truelotus1991 Marwan says otherwise and he is our lord and savior.

Comment

Originally posted by Truelotus1991 View Post
                    Actually BTD battles scrub you can BM without winning. BM refers to the intent behind the action. Let's say in hearthstone perfect example shit ton of BMers there. I try and threaten you in a game "it's an emote they have" I could be threatening just because i'm frausterated at the situation thats not really BMing even if i'm winning or losing. If i threatening you just to piss you off then ya it's bming like i see so many people do a spam of threats at the end of a game that they lost its still bming. BM refers to the intent behind the action as well as the action being taken.
                    Lol people only get mad at you in HS for winning. They get especially mad if you use a budget deck. I would know, I used to play :S
                    I saw a button that said edit post signature so I did.

I forgot I have a Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ0...Fww_A1N9cIWF_g

Comment

The manner of getting mad comes from a much more of a core issue. It comes from their personality and the fact that the game is competitive. If both those conditions exist of the right personality being in a competitive community then there will always be BMers and while BTD battles isn't as competitive it still has a very competitive community as the leader boards reflect considering how many hours you have to dump into this game to get all the way up on the leader boards.

Comment

BTD Battles isn't competitive at all. Competition in games is all about skill. Stuff like tournaments has yet to come and MKOTH isn't going to be attempted to be revived until the end of the month.

Comment

Just turn your phone's volume down. I imagine those bloon pops are annoying too.
                          The bloonchipper is the best.
                          http://forums.ninjakiwi.com/forum/ju...7143#post77143

My profile picture
                          http://i.imgur.com/z7wCGHX.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Ptolemy2002 View Post
                            Just turn your phone's volume down. I imagine those bloon pops are annoying too.
                            Did you know that we're talking about the chat messages/emotes right now? Thought it would be a helpful piece of information.
                            My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
                            (NEW) My Custom BTD5 Challenges
                            Is Minecraft really for children?

Comment

Originally posted by naturespirit View Post
                              BTD Battles isn't competitive at all. Competition in games is all about skill. Stuff like tournaments has yet to come and MKOTH isn't going to be attempted to be revived until the end of the month.
                              I would disagree because once people start devoting all their times in the highest ranking possible instead of playing for fun and doing so all day every day it's considered competitive. Which if you take a look at the leader boards is clear that there is a section of the community that plays the game that is competitive.

Comment

Working...
                              X