Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you get the best out of the Monkey Temple?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you get the best out of the Monkey Temple?

I have been doing bananza arenas today and super monkey is the best tower around when it comes to bananza. I noticed that my noob monkey temples appear to be considerably weaker than the other guys in a few arenas. Most recently, the guy I was against had 7 temples up, I had 4 and we were sending ZOMGs at round 42. His temples were slowly but surely damaging and destroying the ZOMGs at about 1 to 2 thirds of the way thru the tracks while mine had done no damage at all to the ZOMGs. At first I guessed it was because he had 3 more temples than me but it turns out my temples were just weaker, doing no noticeable damage thru a lot of the track. I just surrendered when I saw this because I guess I knew how it was going to go.

What I'm asking is is how do I maximize the temples damage? I know it's power is based on what is sacraficed. I just placed 2 super monkeys, ninjas and chippers around it. One at 4-2 and the other at 2-4. Should I be placing more expensive towers, more number of towers or am I mistaken? what is up?

http://bloons.wikia.com/wiki/Temple_...God/Sacrifices

There is everything explained

Comment

In short, the reason they are stronger because it sacrifices towers that makes it more powerful. To damage MOABs faster, use Bomb Towers or Mortars to sacrifice, preferably 3-5 Big Ones . Ice Towers can freeze bloons, Glue Gunners glues bloons, Apprentices can spawn tornadoes.
      Daily challenges, profile
      Status: Rank 32, AP 7115, BTD5 Rank 70, BMC GP Lv 24, BD Lv 16, BTDBM BS ~20000, BMCM Lv 33

Comment

Towers Needed
        Super Monkey (3-x)

Sacrifices

Monkey Apprentice (Tornado)
        Bomb Tower (Missiles) (Shared with Mortar Tower)
        Mortar Tower (Missiles) (Shared with Bomb Tower)
        Ice Tower (Ice pop)
        Glue Gunner (Glue)
        Any other tower (Likely Village. Note: Place last, after placing and upgrading all other towers) (Blades)

Tier I: 1500
        Tier II: 4500
        Tier III: 10000
        Tier IV: 30000

Main Uses
        Bomb Tower/Mortar Tower

Costs
        76500 (Easy with Village)
        85000 (Easy)
        90000 (Medium with Village)
        97200 (Hard with Village)
        100000 (Medium)
        108000 (Hard)
        108000 (Impoppable with Village)
        120000 (Impoppable)

Effects

Temple
        Shoots a beam every 0.1 seconds, popping 3 layers

Monkey Apprentice (Shoots every second)
        Tier I: 30 Pierce, 2 layers popped, can blow back bloons
        Tier II: 60 Pierce, 3 layers popped, can blow back bloons
        Tier III: 90 Pierce, 4 layers popped, can blow back bloons
        Tier IV: 150 Pierce, 5 layers popped, can blow back bloons

Bomb Tower/Mortar Tower (Shoots every 0.8 seconds)
        Tier I: 1 Missile
        Tier II: 2 Missiles
        Tier III: 3 Missiles, acts like MOAB Maulers (?)
        Tier IV: 6 Missiles, acts like MOAB Maulers

Ice Tower (Shoots every 2 seconds)
        Tier I: Freezes bloons
        Tier II: Pops 1 layer, freezing the hit bloons
        Tier III: Pops 2 layers, freezing the hit bloons
        Tier IV: Pops 3 layers, freezing the hit bloons, has an Arctic Wind effect for bloons around it

Glue Gunner (Shoots every 1.25 (?) seconds
        Tier I: Shoots glue, slowing the bloons down
        Tier II: Shoots glue, slowing the bloons down, popping a layer every two seconds
        Tier III: Shoots glue, slowing the bloons down, popping a layer every second
        Tier IV: Shoots glue, slowing the bloons down, popping 2 layers every second

Other (Shoots every 0.5 seconds)
        Tier I: Shoots blades, 2 pierce, 1 layer popped
        Tier II: Shoots blades, 3 pierce, 2 layers popped
        Tier III: Shoots blades, 4 pierce, 3 layers popped
        Tier IV: Shoots blades that now pop leads, 5 pierce, 4 layers popped

Comment

during MegaBoosts, if you amass 3-2 sun gods all over the field, and then monkey boost them all up, what will happen? all of the super monkeys become temples, but will they be weak temples (since nothing disappeared) or will they be strong (since there was tons of expensive monkeys around)

Comment

Originally posted by smithr652 View Post
            during MegaBoosts, if you amass 3-2 sun gods all over the field, and then monkey boost them all up, what will happen? all of the super monkeys become temples, but will they be weak temples (since nothing disappeared) or will they be strong (since there was tons of expensive monkeys around)
            I think they all have the misc sacrifices (blades) since blades appear from the temples.
            I saw a button that said edit post signature so I did.

I forgot I have a Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ0...Fww_A1N9cIWF_g

Comment

Working...
            X