Bloons TD 5 is now available on Xbox!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rainbowmon View Post
    Two things. First (and this is important to me since I only really play Nintendo consoles due to preference), what are the chances that this will come to the Nintendo Switch? Second, are the console versions based off the Android and iOS versions, or the Steam version? (By which I mean are Double Cash mode, Healthy Bananas, and Bigger Beacons in-app purchases or obtainable with Monkey Money.)
    ​​​​
    For the second one, it is based off of the mobile/Steam versions.
    Daily challenges, profile
    Status: Rank 32, AP 7115, BTD5 Rank 70, BMC GP Lv 24, BD Lv 16, BTDBM BS ~20000, BMCM Lv 33

Comment

How well does this play on Xbox one? I feel like you need a mouse or a touch screen to play properly. Using a controller just sounds terrible to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Luke Carney View Post
        How well does this play on Xbox one? I feel like you need a mouse or a touch screen to play properly. Using a controller just sounds terrible to me.
        The controller works surprisingly well. You can do more precise tower placement than you could on the mobile version and in general it feels pretty smooth when using it. I prefer the steam version but to lounge on the couch or lay in the bed and play ut is far better than i expected.

Comment

Working...
        X