Save Game Glitch - How to "freeplay" special missions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Save Game Glitch - How to "freeplay" special missions

So, special missions on here don't have a freeplay option. Here's how to get free play on special missions:
    First, beat the special mission you want to go freeplay on, anyway you want. From my knowledge any special mission works.
    Then, don't collect your reward just yet - Close the app, and double tap the home button on IOS, or that tab button on Android. Re-open the game and it'll start where you left off, but at the next round. Remember - the same rules follow there.
    For example = No Escape still leaks lives if you leave the bloons on screen for too long.
    It's not really harmful to save data, so it doesn't hurt to leave it around.
    Calm down. You don't know what I've been through.
    คɭɭ Շђєรє Շ๏ץร ץєՇ ภ๏Շ ๓ยςђ Շเ๓є,
    ๒єŦ๏гє เ Շคкє ץ๏ยг ร๏ยɭ Շ๏ภเﻮђՇ,
    קเєςє ๒ץ קเєςє เ ๒ยเɭ๔ ץ๏ยг Ŧєคгร,
    ฬђคՇ ςคภ ฬє ยรє Շ๏ єภ๔ Շђเร гเﻮђՇ.
    คɭɭ Շђєรє שєภՇร คภ๔ คɭɭ Շђєรє г๏๏๓ร,
    ภ๏ ςค๓єгค кєєקร ץ๏ย Ŧг๏๓ ץ๏ยг ๔๏๏๓,
    ςยร ภ๏Շђเภﻮ รՇ๏קקє๔ ๓є Ŧг๏๓ Շђє קครՇ ՇђคՇ'ร г๏ՇՇเภﻮ,
    เ'๓ รՇเɭɭ ђєгє.

Yeah, it's a pretty neat glitch. (Too bad it was already known by a lot of people.) I suspect that people enjoy doing freeplay on MOAB Madness due to massive starting cash on round 2.
    Originally posted by Rohan Sharp Anforth
    No badgers were harmed in the making of this forum. Most likely. I'm like, 75% sure. But don't quote me on that or I'll have to harm a badger.
    Wait...What have I done?

Comment

Originally posted by Master Hand View Post
      Yeah, it's a pretty neat glitch. (Too bad it was already known by a lot of people.) I suspect that people enjoy doing freeplay on MOAB Madness due to massive starting cash on round 2.
      Massive cash you say? Try Fast Upgrades spamming banana farms.

Comment

Working...
      X