How to defend 5 ZOMGs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to defend 5 ZOMGs

I have tested in sandbox to see what can defend 5 fast cooldown ZOMGs, it turns out, you can't, super monkey fan club+ground 0, the only thing that managed to defend was a MIB(2|3), 12 2|3 Maulers, an arctic wind and 2 clusters. But it seems that 3 bloon impacts cannot defend 320 ceramics on pumpkin patch when it is after the last turn. However the ZOMGs sent on round 24 has half health.

Originally posted by APOGD View Post
    the ZOMGs sent on round 24
    I'm assuming you posted in the wrong forum because BTD5 Mobile doesn't have ZOMGs on round 24.
    Please do not check out my terrible Daily Challenges and slightly-less-terrible DeviantArt.

Comment

You can defend it with dart farm chipper. Use SMFC and some Super Wide Funnel chippers, then constant sell/rebuy Supa-Vac stall while your Fan Club rips away at everything else.
      My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
      (NEW) My Custom BTD5 Challenges
      Is Minecraft really for children?

Comment

Arctic wind+ 2 2/4 ice towers+sabo+ a bunch of 4/2 chippers all under a 2/2 village.
        I saw a button that said edit post signature so I did.

I forgot I have a Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ0...Fww_A1N9cIWF_g

Comment

Originally posted by PeterHoHK View Post
          I'm assuming you posted in the wrong forum because BTD5 Mobile doesn't have ZOMGs on round 24.
          No, I am not, the test was for BTD Battles, but it was tested on BTD5.

Comment

There are videos on YouTube of an all-in r24 rush being defended with dart/farm/bomb and dart/ace/chipper. Defending with dart/farm/chipper is definitely possible, but I haven't watched BTDBM videos for a while :/
            "Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something" -Plato

Comment

I have done it in medium before u need 10 super monkeys one of them sun god rest of of em plasma. and a lot more I cant remember

Comment

You probably won't afford that by round 24, 10 super monkeys are way too expensive, if you have SM then just tech terror it, all it takes. But super monkey can't survive round 13 regen zebras and rainbows, round 10 leads, and round 12 camo regen reds. I don't bring the super monkey in my loadout unless I want to troll people or get it as bonus to dart farm ace.

Comment

Originally posted by APOGD View Post
                  You probably won't afford that by round 24, 10 super monkeys are way too expensive, if you have SM then just tech terror it, all it takes. But super monkey can't survive round 13 regen zebras and rainbows, round 10 leads, and round 12 camo regen reds. I don't bring the super monkey in my loadout unless I want to troll people or get it as bonus to dart farm ace.
                  You started this thread in the BTD5 forum, not the Battles forum so now everyone's mixed up :|
                  I saw a button that said edit post signature so I did.

I forgot I have a Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ0...Fww_A1N9cIWF_g

Comment

Ok, maybe I should have started it in the BTD Battles forum, thing is, I was playing BTD5 sandbox, and decided to post this here.

Comment

In my opinion, doing battles testing in BTD5 doesn't really work even if you can account for double MOAB health because in BTD5 the chipper ability doesn't affect MOABs. Considering how irreplaceable the chipper is at the moment, this is really important.
                      "Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something" -Plato

Comment

[QUOTE=Defending with dart/farm/chipper is definitely possible[/QUOTE]

Not any more : (
                        I can't spel.

I'm NOT dead.

Comment

BTDB Scrub made a video on Runway NoAgentsPremiumsSpecialtiesFarmingRoadItemsLivesLo stSelling Impoppable Mode. Check it out!!!

Five Words. Ten Letters. Say it and I'm yours.
                          Me: Do U No De Wae

Comment

As long as smjc is in the game ofc it's possible. I don't follow nk games though so idk if it was fixed or not.

Comment

Originally posted by ark fi
                              As long as smjc is in the game ofc it's possible. I don't follow nk games though so idk if it was fixed or not.
                              SJFC doesn't exist in this version.
                              Ratings, Accepted DCs, My NK Mods, Friday the 13th, NK Day of the Dead

Comment

Working...
                              X