Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BTD5 Mobile - Bug Report Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BTD5 Mobile - Bug Report Thread

    Use this thread to report any bugs that you may find. Some helpful things to include when you submit a bug report:
    1. What exactly happened?
    2. If possible, explain how to replicate the bug. Pictures and videos are especially helpful here.
    3. Your account level, premiums, specialities, agents, ect. Any information that you may think is relevant.
    4. Your account name (but do NOT give out your password publicly) so that we look for any data that might be bugged or to check for abnormalities.

    Thank you!
    Known issues:

    None so far

  • #2
    The 0/3 chipper doesn't work. It does not suck up 3x the amount of ceramics as a 0/0 chipper (same for Battles mobile. A 2/3 chipper doesn't suck 3x the number of ceramics as a 2/0 chipper).

    Try putting a 0/0 chipper and send ceramics in sandbox mode. It sucks up 4 ceramics. The 0/3 chipper also sucks up 4 ceramics max.

    Is this enough info?
    I saw a button that said edit post signature so I did.

    I forgot I have a Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ0...Fww_A1N9cIWF_g

    Comment


    • #3
      Hey, remember that bug from BMC Mobile where selling too quickly during a Blastapopolus battle crashed the game? Yeah, that's in BTD5M.
      NO WAY HOW DOES HE DO IT???

      Comment


      • #4
        1. During a Bloonarius Boss Battle, if you place down a spike factory the spikes will periodically all disappear throughout the fight.
        2. Its pretty easy. Just go into Bloonarius's boss fight, place down a spike factory and watch as the spikes randomly all vanish.
        3. I have all of the 3 premiums, but Idk if they are relevent.
        4. rubixcubix534

        HERE IS A VIDEO HIGHLIGHTING THE BUG: https://youtu.be/Ml8O7Ik0b5k

        PS: I'm fairly confindent that this also happens in the other boss battles, but haven't tested it yet.
        Last edited by RubixCubix; 12-06-16, 02:09 AM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by RubixCubix View Post
          1. During a Bloonarius Boss Battle, if you place down a spike factory the spikes will periodically all disappear throughout the fight.
          2. Its pretty easy. Just go into Bloonarius's boss fight, place down a spike factory and watch as the spikes randomly all vanish.
          3. I have all of the 3 premiums, but Idk if they are relevent.
          4. rubixcubix534

          HERE IS A VIDEO HIGHLIGHTING THE BUG: https://youtu.be/Ml8O7Ik0b5k
          This happens at the end of every round. The way the boss bloons work is that the fight starts by spawning r25 bloons and then spawning r26 bloons right afterward. This counts as passing a round, so you get the extra cash at the end of each round and the spikes clear at this time too.
          I saw a button that said edit post signature so I did.

          I forgot I have a Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ0...Fww_A1N9cIWF_g

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by BTD Battles Scrub View Post

            This happens at the end of every round. The way the boss bloons work is that the fight starts by spawning r25 bloons and then spawning r26 bloons right afterward. This counts as passing a round, so you get the extra cash at the end of each round and the spikes clear at this time too.

            I understand that this is what is happening, but I don't think the developers' intentions were to have the spikes always clear-just that it was a side effect of how they programmed boss battles. I still hope that they fix it so the spikes won't clear in boss battles, i want to use them in creative ways.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by RubixCubix View Post


              I understand that this is what is happening, but I don't think the developers' intentions were to have the spikes always clear-just that it was a side effect of how they programmed boss battles. I still hope that they fix it so the spikes won't clear in boss battles, i want to use them in creative ways.
              Each spike pile has a timer, so will disappear once the time is up if they've not been used to pop bloons. This is intentional, and there are no plans to change it at the moment

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Sam View Post

                Each spike pile has a timer, so will disappear once the time is up if they've not been used to pop bloons. This is intentional, and there are no plans to change it at the moment

                I think you have mis-understood Sam-I am aware that individual spike piles, if not used to pop bloons, will disappear over time. However, all of the spikes piles that have been placed down by the spike factory disappear at the same time. Check out this video to see what i mean: https://youtu.be/Ml8O7Ik0b5k

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Sam View Post

                  Each spike pile has a timer, so will disappear once the time is up if they've not been used to pop bloons. This is intentional, and there are no plans to change it at the moment
                  He means when a round is done during a boss battle, all the spikes on screen disappear, just like in a normal game... but this isn't a normal game, this is a boss battle. You would probably need those spikes.
                  NO WAY HOW DOES HE DO IT???

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by antibot View Post

                    He means when a round is done during a boss battle, all the spikes on screen disappear, just like in a normal game... but this isn't a normal game, this is a boss battle. You would probably need those spikes.

                    Ahhh, I see what you mean now. Yeah, they should probably just remain on their normal timer throughout the boss battle. Noted

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Well, since nobody noticed it the first time, I'm reporting this again.

                      Originally posted by antibot View Post
                      Hey, remember that bug from BMC Mobile where selling too quickly during a Blastapopolus battle crashed the game? Yeah, that's in BTD5M.
                      You fixed this before, shouldn't be too hard.
                      NO WAY HOW DOES HE DO IT???

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by antibot View Post
                        Well, since nobody noticed it the first time, I'm reporting this again.



                        You fixed this before, shouldn't be too hard.

                        Sorry! Checking that now.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I was attacking vortex I failed, then it ask me if i want a retry when i did
                          this happend:




                          Addtional info: I max everything i had the super monkey building on
                          Account: drtrom95
                          Last edited by fozage; 28-06-16, 12:23 PM.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by fozage View Post
                            Also, the boss meter is misplaced.
                            Daily challenges, profile
                            Status: Rank 32, AP 7115, BTD5 Rank 70, BMC GP Lv 24, BD Lv 16, BTDBM BS ~20000, BMCM Lv 33

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              There is a bug with the Steam version(There is no Steam Thread, if I posted this in the wrong area, sorry.) that makes it so that you can go over a tower limit when holding shift. If you hold shift and place multiple towers in a challenge that says you can only have that much of a tower, you can keep placing them over the limit until you stop holding shift or you run out of money.



                              I went to the Special Mission "There can be only one" and placed one dart monkey, and as you can see, the tower limit works fine. But however, in the next picture...



                              This is the same challenge, and I held down shift until I placed six of them. You can see that the limit has been surpassed, but I still was able to place towers as I was holding shift. I tried to support this by placing down a boomerang, and the limit is working as it is because I never held down shift.

                              This glitch can break many challenges, so try to fix it soon. (This will not work in the mobile version as it has no shift button and the flash version does not fall victim to this glitch.)
                              Last edited by Master Hand; 29-06-16, 05:47 PM. Reason: Added Pictures.
                              Write something...

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X