Deluxe Content

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deluxe Content

Is it only me or does anyone else want the remainder of the Deluxe content on Mobile/Steam? 2 agents, 10 maps, 4 special missions. As Steam is meant to be the replacement of Deluxe doesn't this make sense? Especially for those who previously bought Deluxe, a game that has been discontinued for 3 years and hasn't been update since late 2013. Am I the only one who wants this or what?

This has been asked on the weekly blog a lot of times actually. According to what is said on there, it doesn't sound like there's any plans to put Deluxe content on the mobile versions. Or if there ever will be.

Comment

I mentioned it on a thread here before, and Aaron said it likely won't happen.
      Ratings, Accepted DCs, My NK Mods

Comment

Why does deluxe content even exist? That content should have been to the original game. It would have been faster and easier.
        The bloonchipper is the best.
        http://forums.ninjakiwi.com/forum/ju...7143#post77143

My profile picture
        http://i.imgur.com/z7wCGHX.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Ptolemy2002 View Post
          Why does deluxe content even exist? That content should have been to the original game. It would have been faster and easier.
          Well, BTD5D was to have more features than BTD5. Thus, the deluxe content. But considering its retirement, in retrospect, it would have been faster and easier.

Awesomefaceninja7 - Ninjakiwi member since March 2013

Comment

Things don't always go as originally planned.. Just take Fortress Destroyer as an example.
            There's absolutely nothing suspicious about me.. Carry on.

How many towers can a keeper keep if a keeper can keep other keeper's towers they kept?

Comment

Well, they have BTD5 Mobile/Steam, which has the towers.

A Deluxe Pack could be $29.99 (likely more or less), adding new maps and new missions. The Military Custom Map may not be available for mobile, so it may be PC/Console exclusive.
              All: 3 Special Missions, BTD5 Flash Deluxe Maps, 4 profiles
              PC: BTD Battles Maps from Flash, Military Sp. Missions
              Console: Watermelon Shooter
              Mobile: New Sp. Mission (unknown), Angry Snowman
              Console/Mobile: BTD Battles PC/Mobile Maps
              PC/Console: BMC Flash Maps
              Mobile: BMC Mobile Maps

BTD5 Deluxe Edition
              $39.99
              This is like Street Fighter for the PS2 again.

Comment

People were angry that this price of the deluxe version was too expensive. As the cause of that, they removed it and imported the coding for the mobile version to the steam version as steam compatible. Too bad Harn N isn't a thing on the forums anymore. He would give you the entire story.
                I hope you use discord, because all the discord servers I go to is here http://tinyurl.com/hkmk97k so see ya there.

Comment

That isn't true. We stopped updating Deluxe because it was quite slow to work on and BTD5 flash development couldn't take up that much time. The game is still working fine and we gave all Deluxe owners a free Steam key as a sort of good will gesture.

I'd love to see the Deluxe content created again for Steam/mobile but I can't see it happening unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                    That isn't true. We stopped updating Deluxe because it was quite slow to work on and BTD5 flash development couldn't take up that much time. The game is still working fine and we gave all Deluxe owners a free Steam key as a sort of good will gesture.

I'd love to see the Deluxe content created again for Steam/mobile but I can't see it happening unfortunately.

I thought were talking about the PC deluxe.

Right. I just noticed the Bar that says mobile.
                    I hope you use discord, because all the discord servers I go to is here http://tinyurl.com/hkmk97k so see ya there.

Comment

Deluxe was only released for Windows and Mac OS X. That's the version I'm talking about. This thread will be in the mobile game section because it's asking if we'll port the stuff to mobile

Comment

Originally posted by Speedy05 View Post
                        Well, they have BTD5 Mobile/Steam, which has the towers.

A Deluxe Pack could be $29.99 (likely more or less), adding new maps and new missions. The Military Custom Map may not be available for mobile, so it may be PC/Console exclusive.
                        All: 3 Special Missions, BTD5 Flash Deluxe Maps, 4 profiles
                        PC: BTD Battles Maps from Flash, Military Sp. Missions
                        Console: Watermelon Shooter
                        Mobile: New Sp. Mission (unknown), Angry Snowman
                        Console/Mobile: BTD Battles PC/Mobile Maps
                        PC/Console: BMC Flash Maps
                        Mobile: BMC Mobile Maps

BTD5 Deluxe Edition
                        $39.99
                        That seems like a really good idea, except for the price. Considering that the BTD games are either free or $2.99, $39.99 seems like a huge spike up.
                        Especially since it doesn't give you any Monkey Money or XP to buy or unlock these new features.
                        The bloonchipper is the best.
                        http://forums.ninjakiwi.com/forum/ju...7143#post77143

My profile picture
                        http://i.imgur.com/z7wCGHX.jpg

Comment

moving tower maps are the feature i what the most from deluxe

I think most deluxe features will be include in btd6

Comment

Well, the price is based on the PC/Console version. I think the Deluxe on Mobile should be about $14.99
                            This is like Street Fighter for the PS2 again.

Comment

Originally posted by Ptolemy2002 View Post

That seems like a really good idea, except for the price. Considering that the BTD games are either free or $2.99, $39.99 seems like a huge spike up.
                              Especially since it doesn't give you any Monkey Money or XP to buy or unlock these new features.
                              It would be good to consider the fact that people are willing to spend $40 on a Torment in SAS4. IMO, it's like buying something within a game; thus, the price needs not be lowered that much more than $39.99 (maybe about $29.99 would be fine). Well, it all depends on how marketing works.

Awesomefaceninja7 - Ninjakiwi member since March 2013

Comment

Working...
                              X