a few small suggestions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a few small suggestions

Ninja Kiwi's games has had a significant impact on my life. I remember when BTD4 first came out and I was amazed by the new visuals. I also remember being too scared to play on any other track besides Easy in BTD3. Even now, at school, I'm the king of BTD3 on Coolmath.
    As I was hyped about BTD5, I was hyped when a mobile BSM2 was announced. I enjoyed playing the first two iterations of BSM on the browser and I knew I would enjoy this mobile version. As expected, I had some good mild entertainment the entire game, and like the BSM's before it, this game got old when I completed the final level.

Along comes Weekly Challenges. Now there was some purpose in my many hours put into this game. Haha, N O P E, it turns out. The top 0.2% of the leaderboards are the people who found out the old Wired Funds glitch and also who have a deep supply of Explosive Shots. I have about 15 maxed-out power-ups and I still can't compete with those who utilized the old exploits! I only have 34 Explosive Shots and you know what? People who spent wayyyy less hours than me farming Explosive Shots are LIGHT YEARS ahead of my progression. Light years! I'm not kidding, this gap is colossal! Please, just make the Diamond Super Crates less exclusive and make the Top 3 a Top 10. Otherwise, I have no chance at competing with the 100+ Explosive Shots club.
    Also, can Research be reversible? I'd like to stack my Anti-Bloon research and Bomb research when I want to.

Games are like that. Sometimes a contest of skills turns out to be a contest of wealth.

There's no perfect solution. You just have to accept it, because it's the people's right to utilize the resources they have.

Side note: I myself never use Powerups in Endless Mine. As much as banning Powerups altogether in Endless Mine sounds appealing (such that Endless Mine would be purely a test of skill), I'm gonna bet it's not happening soon.
    Please do not check out my terrible Daily Challenges and slightly-less-terrible DeviantArt.

Comment

Originally posted by ITSBEENTHREEYEARS View Post
      Ninja Kiwi's games has had a significant impact on my life. I remember when BTD4 first came out and I was amazed by the new visuals. I also remember being too scared to play on any other track besides Easy in BTD3. Even now, at school, I'm the king of BTD3 on Coolmath.
      As I was hyped about BTD5, I was hyped when a mobile BSM2 was announced. I enjoyed playing the first two iterations of BSM on the browser and I knew I would enjoy this mobile version. As expected, I had some good mild entertainment the entire game, and like the BSM's before it, this game got old when I completed the final level.

Along comes Weekly Challenges. Now there was some purpose in my many hours put into this game. Haha, N O P E, it turns out. The top 0.2% of the leaderboards are the people who found out the old Wired Funds glitch and also who have a deep supply of Explosive Shots. I have about 15 maxed-out power-ups and I still can't compete with those who utilized the old exploits! I only have 34 Explosive Shots and you know what? People who spent wayyyy less hours than me farming Explosive Shots are LIGHT YEARS ahead of my progression. Light years! I'm not kidding, this gap is colossal! Please, just make the Diamond Super Crates less exclusive and make the Top 3 a Top 10. Otherwise, I have no chance at competing with the 100+ Explosive Shots club.
      Also, can Research be reversible? I'd like to stack my Anti-Bloon research and Bomb research when I want to.
      To be perfectly fair, I have been in the leaderboard a few times myself, but I have never farmed for Explosive Shots pre-patch, never used the Wired Funds bug (Even though I have 40+ million of each blop), and to be perfectly honest, I was not preparing for the patch of Explosive shots, so I only had like 25 of them, which has now dwindled to zero. I obviously won't buy any, and it is true that you need Explosive shots rank high on the leaderboard, but you have to be creative with the precious Explosive Shots you are given. Stockpile them! Also, look at the course in advance, and see if you can use alternatives in early levels are 2 of my 3 greatest tips. (The 3rd is for me) Is it a fair system? No, and it would equalize if we could buy powerups, even for exorbitant amount of blops. However, to be fair, mobile gaming is hardly ever fair, unfortunately.

Comment

Wait if you've been playing for so long how come you don't have a stockpile of explosive shots? I mean like I never used any exploits and didn't spend time farming powerups but I still managed to stockpile like 40 explosive shots.
        I saw a button that said edit post signature so I did.

I forgot I have a Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ0...Fww_A1N9cIWF_g

Comment

Re: Everyone

I used all my explosive shots trying to beat the boss levels with every badge. I achieved 100% completion in terms of badges, but at the cost of some power ups. Not to mention, I was also going for diamonds. On top of that, the game was boring, so I saw no use farming power ups besides Gold Rush and Hidden Treasure. I left the game for a bit.
          I achieved Diamond on the leaderboards only one time, during Icy Magic. I even reached Top 3 before dropping out of it later. I used the lightning trail ability with Hotter Cooldowns. Come to think of it, Hotter Cooldowns and Turbo Boost are the only competitors with Explosive Shots. Sure, power ups like Tag Team can boost your versatility but equippping fast-firing arms and Explosive Shots are the most versatile thing in the game, period. It's so disheartening to know that someone, somewhere has a maxed-out Explosive Shots stockpile that would literally take months to get as of now. Nothing compares, except a Hotter Cooldowns lightning trail.

Comment

I do feel sorry for those who didn't have 50+ explosive shots before the patch but if it makes you feel better I used all mine to level it and I only during the last week used explosive in the endless mine. Before the patch I was selling most of my power ups for Blops anyway.
            "Diamond, Diamond, I got a Diamond it's about time that I got a Diamond."-Tobuscus
            I'm a Hufflepuff Pukwudgie.

Comment

Hello,

Do we know if ninja kiwi actually read the suggestions ? because i've got a few of them in mind and it would be great if NK read them

Comment

TheRealWillou In the past, I e-mailed Ninja Kiwi every time I thought of a suggestion. Their support team always responded and sent my suggestions the developers way. Perhaps you can do that? (You can e-mail them from the game's page in Google Play if you use Android.)

Comment

Reverseable research sounds good

Comment

Working...
                  X