BSM2 Mobile General Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheFlyingDutchman View Post
    Rohan Sharpe Anforth I have the power gloves and use them all the time, they are really powerfull against grouped bloons and bosses.
    How about helping getting Diamonds on levels? Maybe i use it not properly. I think it have extremly small area. And still it didn't destroyed all ceramics on touch but squirms (google translator) for a moment. But as i said, for proper tool there is need for proper hands.

Comment

• Originally posted by PeterHoHK View Post
      I have gold on level 20.

I think the trick is to not destroy any of the segments of the onix thing until they've released all their shield blacks. If you do destroy one, all those shield blacks will rush out at once and probably overwhelm your attacks.

- Post merge -

Also something weird I noticed on level 32, from the beginning of the level to when the Yeti is supposed to first appear, it's very partially visible in the right side and its right forearm can be damaged.

Don't think it is supposed to happen if you ask me.
      Image:

See thay tiny white triangle? That's the tip of its right elbow.

Yeah that's not supposed to happen. We'll get it fixed

Comment

• Bloons super monkey. https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bloo...386241770?mt=8
        The way I am, I am.

Comment

• Hey guys, I'm wondering about something.

Is the Hidden Treasure powerup available under very special circumstances?

Either that or I'm really out of luck. I have completed level 50 for quite a while and have been actively playing old levels since then. I've got more than 600 powerups in total, 61 of which are 3 stars, but I've never gotten a Hidden Treasure. I have 14 of each of the two other powerups unlocked by beating level 50 (Blow Back and Storm Shots), just to give a perspective of how much I've replayed.

So I'm wondering if I can only get it under some condition, for example when using the Lucky Charm, or when the crate is from the final level. Can anyone answer?
          Please do not check out my terrible Daily Challenges and slightly-less-terrible DeviantArt.

Comment

Hey guys, I'm wondering about something.

Either that or I'm really out of luck. I have completed level 50 for quite a while and have been actively playing old levels since then. I've got more than 600 powerups in total, 61 of which are 3 stars, but I've never gotten a Hidden Treasure. I have 14 of each of the two other powerups unlocked by beating level 50 (Blow Back and Storm Shots), just to give a perspective of how much I've replayed.

So I'm wondering if I can only get it under some condition, for example when using the Lucky Charm, or when the crate is from the final level. Can anyone answer?

The only situation you can't get lucky charm is if you're using lucky charm, though that does seem like you've played a lot for it to just be bad luck. Will get the devs to have a look

Comment

Hey guys, I'm wondering about something.

It's very rare, for me too. Based on luck. One day i got 2 Hidden and 1 Gold Rush. Next day 3 Gold and none Hidden. I didn't saw pattern in levels levels, i suppose it can happen at any. And definetely not from Lucky Charm, that sh... stuff gives only Neva shots At least i'm getting those often from Lucky. Totally for me Hidden is rarest. Now i've got 3 Golden Rush waiting for Hidden.

P.S. Rare comparing to other 3 * .. like i've got Vortex - 14, Fan Club - 11 (+1 tested), Parallel - 10 (+1 tested) ... and was about 6-7 hidden

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam View Post

The only situation you can't get lucky charm is if you're using lucky charm, though that does seem like you've played a lot for it to just be bad luck. Will get the devs to have a look

I've actually gotten Lucky Charm from Lucky Charm before.

Comment

• Originally posted by Original Otaku View Post
                  Three dollars.

*flips table over*

Well, I'm off to buy a new iPad because I'm afraid it might not work on my current one
                  I may do the same. It's been brilliant on my iPhone 7, but I'm going to let my boy play through the levels on his account on my iPad...and I'm worried my old duster won't survive it. "Sorry honey, the old iPad can't handle all of my, erm, work, needs anymore. We need to upgrade."

Comment

• Hidden Treasure not level dependent confirmed - just got one on 1st level.

P.S. And Snap Freeze from Lucky.

Comment

• Also, has anyone got Diamond on 34? I cannot get it; there are always 8-14 pops missing: 8 in the very beginning, 6 at the very end. It seems that those pops are impossible to get, as this is also one of the few levels I don't have 100% red blops. Anyone else have this problem?

Edit: The max pops I can get is 10,793/10,807. I have the Ninja epic out, so if the Bloons were on screen, they should die nearly instantly, and I have the Lightning ring epic on the sides. Bloons should not be leaking.
                      Last edited by Supperman88; 11-11-16, 11:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Supperman88 View Post
                        Also, has anyone got Diamond on 34? I cannot get it; there are always 8-14 pops missing: 8 in the very beginning, 6 at the very end. It seems that those pops are impossible to get, as this is also one of the few levels I don't have 100% red blops. Anyone else have this problem?

Edit: The max pops I can get is 10,793/10,807. I have the Ninja epic out, so if the Bloons were on screen, they should die nearly instantly, and I have the Lightning ring epic on the sides. Bloons should not be leaking.

There are actually methods to popping off-screen bloons, but I tried all of them and none of them work, so I think I can safely say that the 8 bloons in the very beginning are impoppable. Hopefully this gets fixed soon.

Comment

• So I fell in love with the bloon buster arms. They are insanely powerful. Enough to instantly pop final boss's shielded ceramics and leads part without a single powerup. With enough research ofc. You'll still need lightning wings to catch faster bloons from the rainbow cannon.

For some reason I got 2 gold rushes from 1 level without lucky charm :O

Also activating dual lightning wings instantly when stage 46 begins seems to leak bloons as if they fell down under the screen border that fast somehow. And it's not a few,it will miss 400-1500 of them.

For blops farming, I find 46 to have more maximum yield than 47 by at least 10k. But is still behind 50 by 20k. Or for exact numbers, I got 35k from 47, 50k from 46 and 70k from 50.

Comment

• Finally.:
                            After 723 Powerups.

From a 3-Crate run on level 45.

Please do not check out my terrible Daily Challenges and slightly-less-terrible DeviantArt.

Comment

• Yeah, the research alert is broken. I now have 100% research and it's still telling me I have research to buy.

R.I.P. Blue blops

Comment

• Originally posted by Bloontastic View Post

Also activating dual lightning wings instantly when stage 46 begins seems to leak bloons as if they fell down under the screen border that fast somehow. And it's not a few,it will miss 400-1500 of them.
                                My best try so far on 46 is 32'959 with epic ninjas and spiky chaos start. But still I'm about 200 short and I think all of them at start.

P.S. till now 13 is lowest bloons count missed at start.

With new SM maybe there will be new powers and so new upgrades to make.
                                Last edited by SeniorSSS; 13-11-16, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X