BSM2 Mobile General Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kamerson View Post
    I got a diamond on stage 40. Will probably record a video of it and either post it on this thread or create a seperate thread for it.
    Oh ok. But i did it gold already and thats enough for me lol. Explosive shots and turbo charge is really op. I used gold rush and hidden treasure on level 50 and got 800k blops for each color. They are really op.

Comment

Originally posted by Kamerson View Post
      I got a diamond on stage 40. Will probably record a video of it and either post it on this thread or create a seperate thread for it.
      That's too op I have problems getting diamond on 4 lvl with all power i got...lol (scratch that...i needed different core weapon)

I've got diamond on 43lvl somehow, i don't remember how. Now, only 20lvl spoils my Gold Master achievement.
      Last edited by SeniorSSS; 07-11-16, 10:12 PM.

Comment

I have gold on level 20.

I think the trick is to not destroy any of the segments of the onix thing until they've released all their shield blacks. If you do destroy one, all those shield blacks will rush out at once and probably overwhelm your attacks.

- Post merge -

Also something weird I noticed on level 32, from the beginning of the level to when the Yeti is supposed to first appear, it's very partially visible in the right side and its right forearm can be damaged.

Don't think it is supposed to happen if you ask me.
        Image:

See thay tiny white triangle? That's the tip of its right elbow.
        Last edited by PeterHoHK; 08-11-16, 01:58 AM.
        Please do not check out my terrible Daily Challenges and slightly-less-terrible DeviantArt.

Comment

I went ahead and uploaded two videos of me getting diamonds on stage 20 and stage 40.

Comment

Originally posted by PeterHoHK View Post
            I have gold on level 20.

I think the trick is to not destroy any of the segments of the onix thing until they've released all their shield blacks. If you do destroy one, all those shield blacks will rush out at once and probably overwhelm your attacks.
            Thanks, that's worked! I change my mind, gold for 20 lvl is easy Just had to leave boss untouched as possible till it apears at end. That's it.

Kamerson Thats sneaky. I didn't figured that it's possible to use epics from both monkeys but i don't have actually epics for second monkey so it's okey. And darts epic looks very useful for cleanup and little fast "random" bloons.
            Last edited by SeniorSSS; 08-11-16, 08:56 AM.

Comment

Can a good and willing to help soul tell me what are the epics of Core? I have maxed Rangs there, but I'm not sure I like its epic, and I'm thinking about changing it to something else.

Comment

I'm enjoying spikey chaos, combined with the hotter cooldowns powerup it has 100% uptime
                No badgers were harmed in the making of this forum. Most likely. I'm like, 75% sure. But don't quote me on that or I'll have to harm a badger.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohan Sharpe Anforth View Post
                  I'm enjoying spikey chaos, combined with the hotter cooldowns powerup it has 100% uptime
                  Coincidentally Spikey Chaos is also the first (and currently only) Epic I have. It helped me get Gold / Diamond on several levels. The downside is that it seems to have much less pp than its Flash counterpart.

Next Epic I'll get is gonna be Storm Monkey's Thunder Wing. Super badass looking and very powerful.

Hey, while we're on this topic, which of the 14 Epics is your favourite? Post below!
                  Please do not check out my terrible Daily Challenges and slightly-less-terrible DeviantArt.

Comment

Originally posted by PeterHoHK View Post
                    Coincidentally Spikey Chaos is also the first (and currently only) Epic I have. It helped me get Gold / Diamond on several levels. The downside is that it seems to have much less pp than its Flash counterpart.

Next Epic I'll get is gonna be Storm Monkey's Thunder Wing. Super badass looking and very powerful.

Hey, while we're on this topic, which of the 14 Epics is your favourite? Post below!

My favorite of the epics is Thunder Wing. Very powerful like you mentioned and helped me get diamond on a few very tough levels!

My second favorite is Crouching Monkey. It's great at popping fast bloons, which is very helpful!

Comment

• Well, I was going to check if I was first to get diamond on Level 40, but Kamerson beat me I guess

The video also includes a level 50 guide. The last boss stage I have to get diamond on is now level 32.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXmgXHuMYF4

Comment

• I've got that glove Very bad move. I don't understand what so good is about it. It's very, very close combat thing. I haven't tested it on Boss, maybe it destroys it by one touch but for more than one bloon it's awful.

P.S. My game finally is on pause

Comment

• Mine is MOAP. It is a bit slow, but destroying all bloons on the screen is OP.

Comment

• I haven't got the gloves yet on mobile, but they were amazing on the web version
                            No badgers were harmed in the making of this forum. Most likely. I'm like, 75% sure. But don't quote me on that or I'll have to harm a badger.

Comment

• Rohan Sharpe Anforth I have the power gloves and use them all the time, they are really powerfull against grouped bloons and bosses.

PeterHoHK My favorite epic is the thunderwing, really powerfull and short cooldown.

Comment

• That moment when you missed Diamond by 1 pop:

Actually it's level 11, which I already have Diamond on. Just feel like posting it anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X