No announcement yet.

BSM2 Mobile General Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I beat all the new levels, Including a DIAMOND medal on the last one! I used Explosive Shots + Turbo Boost + Doom Gauntlets activated ability on the boss.

Comment

• There was a new update adding levels 76-82, and level 78 has fidget spinner bloon patterns!

Comment

• is the new level 82 boss supposed to be either incredibly hard to beat or flat out impossible? I've tried every weapon and most of the boosts but the personal vortexes it has seem to help it too much.
        am I missing something obvious?

Comment

• Originally posted by Haruspis View Post
          is the new level 82 boss supposed to be either incredibly hard to beat or flat out impossible? I've tried every weapon and most of the boosts but the personal vortexes it has seem to help it too much.
          am I missing something obvious?
          It's definitely supposed to be hard; not impossible, though! What medal have you managed to achieve so far?

Comment

• When the boss is hiding i mange to get silver

but full with power on the boss (used invisible clock to clip in the boss and faster shooting ) i only able to get it to 25% 80% health

if i had more time i might able to kill it
            Last edited by fozage; 27-08-17, 07:18 AM.

Comment

• I killed it with doom gauntlets. They do a ton of damage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam View Post

It's definitely supposed to be hard; not impossible, though! What medal have you managed to achieve so far?
                I can kill every bloon easily. it's not really an issue. then the boss squeaks by and even without the forced game over I lose diamond and gold.
                I was kind of hoping there was something to it, like you have to counteract his vortices with your own activated ability or epic power, or you could overload them eventually, or they would snap off the body after X amount of damage.
                anyway, if it can be done I'll figure something out

Comment

• The newest update is pure insanity! I doubt I could ever hope to finish this entire game at this rate!
                  There's absolutely nothing suspicious about me.. Carry on.

Ask me a question, I DARE YOU. I DOUBLE DARE YOU. COME ON.

Comment

• Originally posted by fozage View Post
                    When the boss is hiding i mange to get silver

but full with power on the boss (used invisible clock to clip in the boss and faster shooting ) i only able to get it to 25% health

if i had more time i might able to kill it
                    That was the tip I needed, cloak solves all problems

Comment

• Originally posted by Kamerson View Post
                      I killed it with doom gauntlets. They do a ton of damage.
                      Yes that worked perfectly that also realised that i was more closer to killing it than i thought i was in my first attempt

Comment

• GL trying to get power badges on all the new levels now.
                        Yeah I think trying it on the last level is impossible (let alone hybrid).
                        Ratings, Accepted DCs, and Today's and Tomorrow's BMC events, My BTD5 Mods
                        Cringe worthy blog quotes of the week:
                        Originally posted by Bobby Alexander
                        Originally posted by crazywhiteman418
                        Friday the 13th, NK Day of the Dead

Comment

• can someone give tips on how to beat the dreadbloon with ice only

Comment

• also i think ninja kiwi should add something to reduce blop inflation, because after everything is bought, your only goal is to beat the levels with nothing new. They should add something that uses lots of blops, like skins or purchasable super crates.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam View Post

I have gotten Gold at max without defeating the boss. We can redirect talking about the boss to the Topic I made about this boss (I was desperate at the beginning, BTW. I called it The Scrap ZOMG, or probably we can call it the ZOMS (Zeppelin of Mighty Scraps)). But if you don't want to make the discussion there, it's fine by me.

What I used

Explosive Weapons are the way to go on this boss
                              Turbo Weapons will increase DPS quite sharply

Left: Dart: Tier 6, Dart Epic
                              Core: Plasma Tier 6, Plasma Epic
                              Right: Bomb Tier 6, Dart Epic
                              Last edited by Speedy05; 15-09-17, 12:33 PM.
                              This is Street Fighter V again.

Comment

Working...
                              X