No announcement yet.

BSM2 Mobile General Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would really appreciate help on this. Right now I'm trying to get more gold and diamond levels... Don't know what to do right now
    Last edited by hetsigare; 20-04-17, 08:43 PM.

Comment

• hetsigare - Yes, you can't go past Level 68 because they haven't been added yet. And, unfortunately, that isn't exactly something anyone can help you with. Unless, of course, Ninja Kiwi is willing to give an estimate of the release date of the next update, but that is unlikely.

Comment

• Originally posted by PeterHoHK View Post
        This feels like cheating.
        i tried to do that but then i miss all the red blops that fell at the bottem

Comment

• Originally posted by fozage View Post
          i tried to do that but then i miss all the red blops that fell at the bottem
          Screw blop collection, style is more important.
          Please do not check out my terrible Daily Challenges and slightly-less-terrible DeviantArt.

Comment

• Originally posted by rainbowmon View Post
            hetsigare - Yes, you can't go past Level 68 because they haven't been added yet. And, unfortunately, that isn't exactly something anyone can help you with. Unless, of course, Ninja Kiwi is willing to give an estimate of the release date of the next update, but that is unlikely.
            Thanks, I appreciate the reply. I realized this after a while when the game never let me play those levels :P

On another note, the weekly challenge with the Storm Monkey and only boomerangs. Which powerups (not sure if that's the right word in English) is the best ones to use? Same as before, I would really appreciate and answer on this. Going nuts.

Comment

• hetsigare - I haven't played that challenge so I don't know for sure. If you don't have max research though you'll want a lead defense which with Rangs-only will be a power-up (unless you want to grind blue blops to get to max research). Otherwise, (if you do have max research) I know I would use Turbo Boost (for lightning fast Rangs) and Super Shots (since it does at least seem to work with things other than Energy weapons). But it is really your choice.

Comment

• Originally posted by rainbowmon View Post
                hetsigare - I haven't played that challenge so I don't know for sure. If you don't have max research though you'll want a lead defense which with Rangs-only will be a power-up (unless you want to grind blue blops to get to max research). Otherwise, (if you do have max research) I know I would use Turbo Boost (for lightning fast Rangs) and Super Shots (since it does at least seem to work with things other than Energy weapons). But it is really your choice.
                I have max research on everything. It did work pretty good with Turbo Boost and Super Shoots. I got from 21% to 10%. But I'm very close at getting to 11% on the Rangs Challenge so I think I need to get a little better result. If there's is more suggestions I'd be very happy and really appreciate it.

Thanks Rainbowmon! As I Said, your suggestion was very helpful!

Comment

• I think having Lucky Charm equipped along with Rank 2 Parallel Universe (clone uses equipped powerups) gives you a higher chance of better powerups. I just did this and got three 3-star powerups in one stage.

Comment

• Kamerson Umm... Wow. That makes complete sense, and yet I would have never thought of that. Nice find!

Comment

• I have now gotten max rank on every single powerup in the game. It took a long time because it requires you to use each powerup 50 times. Has anyone else done this?

Comment

• One thing I would love to see in this new update/area is a glue monkey. I love glue and an effect and would love to have it in game. That or sniper aim, where the monkey just auto aims, but on a delay. There's already glue in the game, so why not glue monkey?
                        ​​​​

Comment

• The game is free on Android devices until June 2nd. If you don't have the game already, you can get it now!
                          https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...wi.supermonkey

Comment

• Originally posted by Kamerson View Post
                            I think having Lucky Charm equipped along with Rank 2 Parallel Universe (clone uses equipped powerups) gives you a higher chance of better powerups. I just did this and got three 3-star powerups in one stage.
                            It does work! You are genius

Comment

• How do I get more Hidden Treasure + Gold Rush? Just get lucky?

Comment

• Update 1.4 is now available! This update adds the next chapter of Helium Heights, and a brand new boss! Go check it out!

Boy, it's challenging..
                                There's absolutely nothing suspicious about me.. Carry on.

Come join BRUNOandLOCKY's Discord!

Comment

Working...
                                X