No announcement yet.

BSM2 Mobile General Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iBugOne penguin posted a link to a video on page 14 of this thread.
    "Diamond, Diamond, I got a Diamond it's about time that I got a Diamond."-Tobuscus
    I'm a Hufflepuff Pukwudgie.

Comment

• I noticed that if Explosive Shots is equipped, almost any weapon pops everything. Weapons' weaknesses are gone! I'm not able to verify because I've already maxed out my research, and I'm wondering if this guess is true. Can someone verify it?

Edit: It looks like I'm wrong, but instead Explosive Shots makes weapons that disintegrates upon hitting a bloon they can't pop explode, which actually pops the bloon. So ES should have no effect on Bomb & Energy, as the first one explodes whenever it is destroyed, while the second only diverts at glass bloons but does not get destroyed. Thus Darts & Boomerangs should benefit most from ES.
      Last edited by iBugOne; 12-03-17, 08:20 PM.

Comment

• As you reach previously unexplored Heights, new dangers await...

https://www.facebook.com/bloonssuper...type=3&theater

Comment

• Originally posted by Kamerson View Post
          As you reach previously unexplored Heights, new dangers await...

https://www.facebook.com/bloonssuper...type=3&theater
          Please do not check out my terrible Daily Challenges and slightly-less-terrible DeviantArt.

Comment

• You know what we need? Official Bloons SuperMonkey 2 comics.
            There's absolutely nothing suspicious about me.. Carry on.

How many towers can a keeper keep if a keeper can keep other keeper's towers they kept?

Comment

• Update 1.2 is out!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by KVT View Post
                Update 1.2 is out!!!!
                Good. I'm updating my game and going to find out what's new.

Comment

• So, this Bloptonite stuff is really annoying. Like, EXTREMELY. Just my opinion, but there should be a power-up (preferrably 1-2 stars) that causes Bloptonite to have no effect, and Tiers 2-4 should cause it to be converted to increasing amounts of normal Blops. Also: Scootaloo - I agree. That would be a really interesting comic book series. I like your username by the way - nice to see I'm not the only MLP fan here.

Comment

• There needs to be a way to get Big Spender after you've purchased all the upgrades required to invalidate earning it (highlight to see text, spoilers for hidden achievement). Maybe a respec system that refunds half of the blops spent on a monkey?

Comment

• Amazing how it can go from a snow world to a desert world.

Comment

• Isn't there such thing though as an arctic or tundra desert?

Comment

• Something I've noticed so far:
                          Monkey Lane = Grassy Pass from BMC, some resemblance to Monkey Lane from BTD5, possibly Popping Fields from Bloons 2
                          Frozen Fields = "Ice Lands" (unreleased, unofficial name taken from soundtrack) from BMC, Frosty Fields from Bloons 2
                          Helium Heights levels 1-94 = Bloon Dunes from BMC, Bloon Dunes from Bloons 2
                          Helium Heights levels 95-100 = Mount Magma from BSM2 Flash and (possibly) Mount Magma from BTD5, Mount Magma from Bloons 2

Monkey Lane has many BMC buildings. Dart Monkey Huts are a common sight, there's a Town Hall near level 14, there's a windmill above the Endless Mine, and the river has two BMC-esque bridges and a watermill inbetween them. Clearly there's a few Super Sentries and Tack Shooters stationed around the area. The area around levels 13-17 was a special map in a BTDB club arena. If you rotate BTD5 Flash Monkey Lane so the windmills line up, there is some resemblance, like how the tunnels sort-of line up with hills on the map. The windmill is also metallic and more modern-ish. Near the MOAB is a pier from BMC.

Frozen Fields has less civilization, but there is another Town Hall, a Dart Monkey Hut, and possibly a Micro Agriculture Development Building. Again, there are Super Sentries and Tack Shooters stationed around. North of the MADB is a Cryo Lab with tier 1 upgrades purchased. The lake are has 2 AC130 Construction Hangars and a Monkey Sub.

Helium Heights has Super Sentries, Tack Shooters, Cannons, and a Heli Pad. Near the Heli Pad is some tanks (interesting) and more militarized AC130 Construction Hangars, and there are Boomerang Huts at the entrance. The graveyard bears similarities to both Crypt Creeper and MOAB Graveyard. The alien signs can also be seen in Roswell. The volcano doesn't quite resemble Mount Magma from BTD5, though there could be more volcanoes later on. There is a Radactyl nest on the volcano, and a pair of probably sunglasses nearby.

Just pointing out some intertwining features of the four games of the current Bloons Tower Defense series and Bloons 2.
                          Last edited by k1d5h31d0n; 27-03-17, 01:50 AM.

Comment

• Update 1.3 is out!

"Weapons at the ready Supermonkey! It's time to continue your adventure into Helium Heights! Dig into the brand new chapter Fossil Hunting and battle your way through 8 challenging levels, then take on the blindingly tricky new boss. Let's get popping!"

Comment

• Wow, I literally just uninstalled the game today because I got tired of waiting.

Hopefully my progress is still safe on Cloud. >_>

Edit: Okay, everything's fine.

Edit 2:
                              Spoiler for new levels:
                              This feels like cheating.
                              Last edited by PeterHoHK; 18-04-17, 06:01 PM.
                              Please do not check out my terrible Daily Challenges and slightly-less-terrible DeviantArt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kamerson View Post
                                Update 1.3 is out!

"Weapons at the ready Supermonkey! It's time to continue your adventure into Helium Heights! Dig into the brand new chapter Fossil Hunting and battle your way through 8 challenging levels, then take on the blindingly tricky new boss. Let's get popping!"
                                So the reason I can't get further than lvl 68 is because they haven't released the rest of the levels? Going crazy here, not being able to get further

Comment

Working...
                                X