No announcement yet.

BSM2 Mobile General Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding the Level 50 boss, I have something interesting for anyone with way too much spare time to try.

When you fail the Bronze requirement, your Super Monkey normally flies above the clouds, and then you're taken to the "level failed" screen. But if you observe closely, while your Super Monkey is above the clouds, any projectile on screen will still resume their trajectory and pop bloons. You can activate Epics and switch monkey too.

So if you can somehow stall some bloons on screen (using Mass Distraction / Storm core etc.), get your pop count to just below the Bronze requirement, and then get Bronze in the fraction of the second when the game thinks you have failed the requirement and makes your Super Monkey fly above the clouds, I want to know what happens.
    Last edited by PeterHoHK; 05-02-17, 05:31 AM.
    Please do not check out my terrible Daily Challenges and slightly-less-terrible DeviantArt.

Comment

• Originally posted by PeterHoHK View Post
      Regarding the Level 50 boss, I have something interesting for anyone with way too much spare time to try.

When you fail the Bronze requirement, your Super Monkey normally flies above the clouds, and then you're taken to the "level failed" screen. But if you observe closely, while your Super Monkey is above the clouds, any projectile on screen will still resume their trajectory and pop bloons.

So if you can somehow stall some bloons on screen (using Mass Distraction / Storm core etc.), get your pop count to just below the Bronze requirement, and then get Bronze in the fraction of the second when the game thinks you have failed the requirement and makes your Super Monkey fly above the clouds, I want to know what happens.
      I would love to tackle this but I think to do it justice you should record it and my devise don't have room. πŸ˜”
      "Diamond, Diamond, I got a Diamond it's about time that I got a Diamond."-Tobuscus
      I'm a Hufflepuff Pukwudgie.

Comment

Regarding the Level 50 boss, I have something interesting for anyone with way too much spare time to try.

When you fail the Bronze requirement, your Super Monkey normally flies above the clouds, and then you're taken to the "level failed" screen. But if you observe closely, while your Super Monkey is above the clouds, any projectile on screen will still resume their trajectory and pop bloons. You can activate Epics and switch monkey too.

Comment

• Wow, that's weird, and what are you using to record?

Comment

• Originally posted by PiggyKillerQ View Post
            Wow, that's weird, and what are you using to record?
            Mobizen. It doesn't work too well, I just use it to record minor things.

Comment

• If you have Google play games you can record. ​​​​​Just hit the red button and you'll get a menu.
              "Diamond, Diamond, I got a Diamond it's about time that I got a Diamond."-Tobuscus
              I'm a Hufflepuff Pukwudgie.

Comment

• Hey Sam, any ETA for the next update?

Y'see, the subforum is getting quiet, so it is time for some new content right? (or at least some bugfixes)
                Please do not check out my terrible Daily Challenges and slightly-less-terrible DeviantArt.

Comment

• Hey guys, I think monkey lane should change to monkey meadow. Then it will be Meadow, Fields and Heights. Also they will all be alliteration. Not important, but something to discuss.

Comment

• This thread is more dead than my social life.

Comment

• Originally posted by PiggyKillerQ View Post
                      This thread is more dead than my social life.
                      This is what happens when a game doesn't receive updates.

Comment

• I update my BSM2 Daily Challenge thread with daily challenges every day, but clearly no one feels like playing them. You should while you're waiting for the new update!

Comment

This is what happens when a game doesn't receive updates.
                          Not necessarily, maybe if people actually discussed on here it wouldn't be dead.

Comment

• Why is the endless mine down

Comment

• All ok have left is diamond all levels and max power ups, not very fun.

Comment

• I'm sure there's quite a few people that has got a diamond in Stage 46. I'm having trouble getting one. I've already maxed out everything in the game except for the diamond for S 46. All kinds of powerups tried but to no avail (I have plenty of powerups). Please give me some hint. Much thanks in advance.

P.S. I managed to get a diamind on every other stage with a single monkey (yeah, no teams) armed with Energy Core + both Bomb Arms, with Dart Core Epic, Crouching Monkey (Boomerang) Left Epic + Sidewinder Ace (Bombs) Right Epic, along with Turbo Boost powerup. Usually TB works well solo but sometimes Neva Miss should come to the second powerup slot to get a diamond.
                                Last edited by iBugOne; 12-03-17, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X