BSM2 Mobile General Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PeterHoHK View Post
    So this strange thing happened during my Diamond spree.

The pop count says 8197 / 7800, and shows Gold as the current medal and Diamond as a possible medal. Even though 8197 is the Diamond requirement for this level.

I think what happened here is, since I was using Explosive Shots + Turbo Boost and had activated the Storm Core Epic, the final wave of bloons got completely popped within just one frame, earning the Gold and Diamond medals in the same frame, so the game kind of freaked out.

I'm pretty sure it's a bug that should be fixed despite being a fairly rare occurrence,but I'm not sure how to put that in words. >_>

The game did give me the Diamond medal at the end, though.
    I had something similar happen to me before I had epics it was level 36 and I thought for sure it was just a gold I nearly did a flip to see I had got diamond.
    "Diamond, Diamond, I got a Diamond it's about time that I got a Diamond."-Tobuscus
    I'm a Hufflepuff Pukwudgie.

Comment

• Is it possible to asertane the know whether the game will get new SMs?
      "Diamond, Diamond, I got a Diamond it's about time that I got a Diamond."-Tobuscus

Comment

• Hey guys, has anyone diamonded lvl 18? I straight up can't. I always get 9292/9304. If you did leave a guide, the problem is at around 5000 pops

Comment

• Originally posted by PiggyKillerQ View Post
          Hey guys, has anyone diamonded lvl 18? I straight up can't. I always get 9292/9304. If you did leave a guide, the problem is at around 5000 pops
          How much research, upgrades and epics have you unlocked?

Comment

Hey guys, has anyone diamonded lvl 18? I straight up can't. I always get 9292/9304. If you did leave a guide, the problem is at around 5000 pops
            Most likely a problem of instaleak because of those shield zebras coming from the bottom.

Try to have Tempest Tornado active during that part.
            Last edited by PeterHoHK; 02-02-17, 10:02 AM.
            Please do not check out my terrible Daily Challenges and slightly-less-terrible DeviantArt.

Comment

• I have pretty much max research (95%) and I have almost all the epics and a a Gold HT ready so I'm good, and I Think that is the problem, I'll try that first

Comment

I have pretty much max research (95%) and I have almost all the epics and a a Gold HT ready so I'm good, and I Think that is the problem, I'll try that first
                Done with max research and no epics until after diamond is achieved:
                vid

Comment

You can avoid instanleaks by avoiding the bottom the zebra Bloons spider comes on to screen. The hardest part is sheilded zebras that just fall from 1/3 of the screen on the right. This can be gotten with a well timed shots or thunder wing monkey arm epic or the crouching monkey arm epic.
                  For best results learn the track but here is a good setup.
                  Storm monkey
                  Left:spikey shots
                  Core:Solid Doom
                  Right:spikey shots
                  Left epic: crouching monkey/thunder wing
                  Core epic: any
                  Right epic: thunder wing

Power uos:. Turbo shot and sering;super;bouncy; explosive shots what ever you feel best with.

Comment

• I did it and got a HT from a crate, gg

Comment

• Can anyone drop some tips on how to diamond lvl 46 & 47

Comment

• Diamond level 46:

Video

Comment

• Diamond 47:

Vid

Comment

• Tips would be Thunderwings.

Comment

• Guys, I think I found a glitch in the game, don't pop any blooms on level 50 b4 boss and he wont spawn.

Comment

Guys, I think I found a glitch in the game, don't pop any blooms on level 50 b4 boss and he wont spawn.
                                I don't think that's a glitch. You must get at least a bronze medal before the boss spawns and if you don't, the level ends before the boss spawns and you have to try again.

Comment

Working...
                                X