Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PiggyKillerQ View Post
    Rip me, I used 3 lucky charms and got 9 1 stars
    This is why Lucky Charm shouldn't be a 3-star powerup. Why should a powerup of the highest rarity increase your odds of finding powerup no better than it, or in some cases worse than it (Better is concerning rarity, not quality). It would make more sense if Lucky Charm was 1-star; then you could use it to get an ipso facto "better" powerup.

Comment

• I think 2 star with a 100% chance to pick it or something, I just don't want it to be 3 star bc I got like a 15-1 ratio of it to every other 3 star. Speaking of crappy 3 stars, what do you guys think about super monkey fan club and to an extent parallel universe? Super monkey fan club is basically sun blast but worse at low levels and parallel should be only mirror left right as rank 4 instead of additional powerup, but I guess explosive turbo parallel would be op.

Comment

• Omg the definition of stupid getting a lucky charm from a lucky charm run

Comment

Omg the definition of stupid getting a lucky charm from a lucky charm run
          Try getting 2 of them from a level.
          I saw a button that said edit post signature so I did.

I forgot I have a Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ0...Fww_A1N9cIWF_g

Comment

• Originally posted by BTD Battles Scrub View Post

Try getting 2 of them from a level.
            I'd rather get a phase scanner

Comment

• Just got a Lucky Charm from Lucky Charm... Well, at least it helps progress me towards Rank 4.

Also, I was the 10,000 view of this discussion
              Does anyone care? Probably not, but still,

Comment

• They should add something to do for the players with millions of blops.

Comment

• I wrote a msg to the admins saying there should be a way to trade blops for power ups

Comment

• 1.1.1 has bugfixes (hopefully)!

Version 1.1.1
                    • Weapon Balance Changes:
                      • Energy Core Epic: Sidekick is now positioned in front of the super monkey. Sidekick weapons upgraded by 1 tier.
                      • Storm Core: removed ceramic weakness.
                      • Storm Core: increased damage.
                      • Storm Arm: Tier 5 and Tier 6 ball lightning rate of fire increased.
                      • Storm Core Epic: increased size of the tornado.
                      • Ice Arm Epic: yeti can now freeze shielded bloons.
                    • Crash / game freeze fix for ice weapons combined with bouncy shots.
                    • Fix for the blow back powerup rank 2, 3 and 4 causing crashes.
                    • Players can now collect 100% of the red blops on levels 13, 20, 32, 34, and 45.
                    • Fixed endless mine playing the wrong music.
                    • Fixed a bug with the precision achievement.
                    • Level 3 power ups no longer cause incorrect level up animations.
                    • Fixed players with very large blop counts not having their blop count increase during a game.
                    • Fixed issues with lucky charm powerup
                    Please do not check out my terrible Daily Challenges and slightly-less-terrible DeviantArt.

Comment

• When will 1.1.1 launch for Apple devices?

Comment

• In the endless mine, I saw a pattern that looked like a bunch of rainbow bloons forming a "Z", I didn't recognize it, so I'm gonna assume there's going to be ZOMGs in the game sometime in the future.

Comment

• Hey guys, I have a challenge for you. With any power ups wanted, and no epics, diamond a level without moving (It is possible) Post the results

Comment

Hey guys, I have a challenge for you. With any power ups wanted, and no epics, diamond a level without moving (It is possible) Post the results
                            It's really easy if you get to choose the combination of weapons and level, e.g. using Boomerang arms on early levels.

The true question is, what are all the level on which this can be achieved?

I've done it on 1, 9, 10 and 26.
                            Last edited by PeterHoHK; 22-01-17, 07:56 AM.
                            Please do not check out my terrible Daily Challenges and slightly-less-terrible DeviantArt.

Comment

• Originally posted by KVT View Post
                              In the endless mine, I saw a pattern that looked like a bunch of rainbow bloons forming a "Z", I didn't recognize it, so I'm gonna assume there's going to be ZOMGs in the game sometime in the future.
                              Do you mean those rainbows that are non-shielded and enters the screen one line at a time? In my opinion they looked more like they were forming a five sided star. Especially if you let them be without popping them. Anyway those rainbows I'm talking about is in the very beginning of Super energy stage 3-1 I think.

Comment

• So this strange thing happened during my Diamond spree.

The pop count says 8197 / 7800, and shows Gold as the current medal and Diamond as a possible medal. Even though 8197 is the Diamond requirement for this level.

I think what happened here is, since I was using Explosive Shots + Turbo Boost and had activated the Storm Core Epic, the final wave of bloons got completely popped within just one frame, earning the Gold and Diamond medals in the same frame, so the game kind of freaked out.

I'm pretty sure it's a bug that should be fixed despite being a fairly rare occurrence,but I'm not sure how to put that in words. >_>

The game did give me the Diamond medal at the end, though.

Comment

Working...
                                X