Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PiggyKillerQ View Post
    Rip me, I used 3 lucky charms and got 9 1 stars
    This is why Lucky Charm shouldn't be a 3-star powerup. Why should a powerup of the highest rarity increase your odds of finding powerup no better than it, or in some cases worse than it (Better is concerning rarity, not quality). It would make more sense if Lucky Charm was 1-star; then you could use it to get an ipso facto "better" powerup.

Comment

• I think 2 star with a 100% chance to pick it or something, I just don't want it to be 3 star bc I got like a 15-1 ratio of it to every other 3 star. Speaking of crappy 3 stars, what do you guys think about super monkey fan club and to an extent parallel universe? Super monkey fan club is basically sun blast but worse at low levels and parallel should be only mirror left right as rank 4 instead of additional powerup, but I guess explosive turbo parallel would be op.

Comment

• Omg the definition of stupid getting a lucky charm from a lucky charm run

Comment

• Originally posted by PiggyKillerQ View Post
          Omg the definition of stupid getting a lucky charm from a lucky charm run
          Try getting 2 of them from a level.
          I saw a button that said edit post signature so I did.

#MakeRainbowsCheapAgain

I forgot I have a Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ0...Fww_A1N9cIWF_g

Comment

• Originally posted by BTD Battles Scrub View Post

Try getting 2 of them from a level.
            I'd rather get a phase scanner

Comment

• Just got a Lucky Charm from Lucky Charm... Well, at least it helps progress me towards Rank 4.

Also, I was the 10,000 view of this discussion
              Does anyone care? Probably not, but still,

Comment

• They should add something to do for the players with millions of blops.

Comment

Working...
                X