BSM2 Mobile General Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BSM2 Mobile General Discussion Thread

Holy, I'm hyped. NK must have put in quite a lot of work in this game... basically remade from scratch.

And now its subforum has come up.

I love the new art style; a step away from the Dundee monkeys. Interesting if a potential next-gen BTD6 could use this style...
    Current Avatar: Riddel (Chrono Cross)

The grandest way to protest the unjust is to insist on being punished by the unjust.
    BTD5 Rank: 83 | BMC Levels: 40 and 37; 32 on Mobile | NK Level: 36
    YouTube channel | My Ratings System

Originally posted by Albert3105
    Holy, I'm hyped. NK must have put in quite a lot of work in this game... basically remade from scratch.

And now its subforum has come up.

I love the new art style; a step away from the Dundee monkeys. Interesting if a potential next-gen BTD6 could use this style...
    Awesome to hear you're enjoying the new art style! Also, the game was actually developed in our Dundee office so they'll be delighted with your feedback

Originally posted by Kamerson
    I have it installed, but the super monkey isn't showing up for me
    The devs are investigating this as we speak

Comment

Is it worth the price?
      Blast 'em biters.

Comment

Seems like Bloons Super Monkey 2 is at a price of $2.99, eh? Seems perfectly reasonable. =]
        There's absolutely nothing suspicious about me.. Carry on.

How many towers can a keeper keep if a keeper can keep other keeper's towers they kept?

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
          The devs are investigating this as we speak
          Any updates on this yet? I really want to start enjoying this awesome game.

Comment

I'm having fun so far.
            Blast 'em biters.

Comment

Originally posted by Demo View Post
              I'm having fun so far.

Is the super monkey showing up for you? It's not showing up on my game.

Comment

Originally posted by Kamerson View Post

Is the super monkey showing up for you? It's not showing up on my game.
                Yup. App initially crashed for me but has worked fully since then.
                Blast 'em biters.

Comment

Looking forward to seeing everyone's thoughts on the game
                  Pretty hyped it's finally out
                  No badgers were harmed in the making of this forum. Most likely. I'm like, 75% sure. But don't quote me on that or I'll have to harm a badger.

Comment

Originally posted by Demo View Post
                    Yup. App initially crashed for me but has worked fully since then.

Weird. My app crashed once too, but this is what shows up afterwards:

Comment

Originally posted by Kamerson View Post

Any updates on this yet? I really want to start enjoying this awesome game.
                      We think it's a problem with the GPU of the Note 8.0. Working on a fix!

Comment

10/10 for S3 compatibility

Although it does lag when alot of popping happens on the screen at once.
                        I saw a button that said edit post signature so I did.

I forgot I have a Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ0...Fww_A1N9cIWF_g

Comment

I think It was an interesting decision by Ninja Kiwi to price this game as high as they did. Obviously I hope this game does well, but you have to wonder whether BSM2 has enough hype to handle the $3 entry cost.
                          This is my signature

Comment

The music is also OP. Where can we get the soundtrack?
                            I saw a button that said edit post signature so I did.

I forgot I have a Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ0...Fww_A1N9cIWF_g

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post

We think it's a problem with the GPU of the Note 8.0. Working on a fix!

Any updates on this? It seems like a lot of people are enjoying this game and I too want to enjoy it without an invisible super monkey.

Comment

Working...
                              X