Should BSM2 be free to start?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should BSM2 be free to start?

I feel like one of the reasons this game doesn't get enough attention is that it costs $2.99, but it is one of those games that's too good to be free.

My suggestion is that the game is free to install, and you can play through the first 13 levels, but after that, you have to pay $2.99 to get the full version of the game. The free version would block research, tier 5&6 upgrades, the level-up system for powerups, and the endless mine.

Let me know what you think.

BTD5M costs 5 bucks. BTD5 Steam costs 11 bucks. Yet BTD5M and its ports are better-known than BTD5 Flash.
    Current Avatar: Riddel (Chrono Cross)

The grandest way to protest the unjust is to insist on being punished by the unjust.
    BTD5 Rank: 83 | BMC Levels: 40 and 37; 32 on Mobile | NK Level: 36
    YouTube channel | My Ratings System

Comment

Isn't a free, limited trial something every paid game should have?
      Last edited by PeterHoHK; 21-04-17, 05:32 AM.
      Please do not check out my terrible Daily Challenges and slightly-less-terrible DeviantArt.

Comment

The first Bloons Super Monkey costed $0.99 to buy, so there.
        Ratings, Accepted DCs, and Today's and Tomorrow's BMC events, My BTD5 Mods
        Cringe worthy blog quotes of the week:

Comment

Junior Monkey - Wait... Are you suggesting the first BSM was on mobile at some point too?

Comment

Originally posted by rainbowmon View Post
            Junior Monkey - Wait... Are you suggesting the first BSM was on mobile at some point too?
            They made a BSM1 a while back but only on iOS.
            I saw a button that said edit post signature so I did.

I forgot I have a Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ0...Fww_A1N9cIWF_g

Comment

Oh. That would explain things since I only use Android. Out of curiosity, was it essentially a remaster like the mobile version of BSM2, or a direct port? (I'm not getting too off topic, am I?)

Comment

Games with trials like that are annoying. I would rather not play the game at all than get blocked after playing 13 levels. If I get blocked, I know what I can do, and I am anxious to keep playing. But I can't afford it. Meanwhile, if I don't play, I don't know what's in store, so I am not that worried.
                The bloonchipper is the best.
                http://forums.ninjakiwi.com/forum/ju...7143#post77143

My profile picture
                http://i.imgur.com/z7wCGHX.jpg

Comment

I know what you mean. When you download a free mobile game and find yourself enjoying it only to find out that the full thing requires an IAP is EXTREMELY annoying. Unless, of course, they tell you that in the game's description.

Comment

there are over 40 levels to play, nah man, i think the price says it all. what i do however recommend is to remove the cash options as late game they don't benefit you and it's not fun if theres no challenge because you spent money, it's all about grinding and grinding in this game isn't that bad.

Comment

I think its good

Comment

Working...
                      X