Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buff Booms?

Ninja Kiwi,

How likely are you to apply the recent explosive buffs from BTDBM to BMCM?
    Creationists make it sound as though a "theory" is something you dreamt up after being drunk all night. -Isaac Asimov

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. -Albert Einstein

Not too likely.
    We wanted to keep all the games similar for a while, but it has been accepted for a while now that battles requires separate balance in many situations
    No badgers were harmed in the making of this forum. Most likely. I'm like, 75% sure. But don't quote me on that or I'll have to harm a badger.

Comment

What about correcting the RoF price? It's ~3,500 in BMCM, when it's ~2,500 in all of the other games. I don't consider that different balancing, but rather an error.
      Creationists make it sound as though a "theory" is something you dreamt up after being drunk all night. -Isaac Asimov

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. -Albert Einstein

Comment

True, in that case I agree, and I have mentioned it before myself.
        Not really my call to make decisions about balance over there though unfortunately.
        No badgers were harmed in the making of this forum. Most likely. I'm like, 75% sure. But don't quote me on that or I'll have to harm a badger.

Comment

+1 for fixing RoF

Comment

Ring of fire is so expensive!
            I'd say that it's been 4 months since I've posted on the NK Forums

Comment

Working...
            X