What have you accomplished today?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What have you accomplished today?

Chances are, there is something that you have done today on BMCM that you are proud of. Here's what I did:
    • Got to level 39
    • Built all buildings for my level (GOODBYE PINEAPPLES)
    • Got a treasure chest with a huge pile of 2,000 city cash

So if you have gone up a level, got a cool special item, got to round 100 on CT, etc., post in in this thread.
    NO WAY HOW DOES HE DO IT???

I'm proud to say that today I finally got BMC to work after 20 days of it being inaccessible.
    My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
    My DCs
    Is Minecraft really for children?

Comment

I got a new phone and don't have to play with a terrible cracked screen anymore

Comment

Two ??? Cards.
        Just private message me if you need something, I'll respond. http://ninjakiwi.com/profile/Deathsax I haven't visited this linked page in months, but there are cool people to see there, maybe, I wouldn't know.

Comment

Today I noticed this forum. I expected it to be in a subforum of "Bloons Monkey City" or not exist. I checked, didn't see subforum, created a thread that should have gone here, lol.
          You have a new tower!
          Banana Farm
          Banana farms are a very important tower. Try to have at least three 2/0 farms.

Comment

Originally posted by jasonc65 View Post
            Today I noticed this forum. I expected it to be in a subforum of "Bloons Monkey City" or not exist. I checked, didn't see subforum, created a thread that should have gone here, lol.

I was initially confused as there are two BMC subforums, one for BMCO and the other for BMCM. I accidentally put the GDT #7 on the BMCM subforum instead of the BMCO one.
            Current Avatar: Riddel (Chrono Cross)

The grandest way to protest the unjust is to insist on being punished by the unjust.
            BTD5 Rank: 83 | BMC Levels: 40 and 37; 32 on Mobile | NK Level: 36
            YouTube channel | My Ratings System

Comment

I recently gotten to City Level 25 I gotten the MvM BFB At City Level 23 Watch out ima Savage Dragon
              in one of the MP's I gotten a Bounty Card that contained 20k City Cash which helps greatly for getting more of them more expensive 4th tier special
              Builds.

Lastly, I Have 5 Banana Farmers giving me 50% more Cash from Banana Farms Which in turn gives 1500(1725 Banana Replicator Item)
              Im hoping i can get 10 to get x2 Cash From those, Assuming that ISNT suppose to "stack" and give +10% per Barn Cuz it does and is awesome

Comment

Nothing.
                gg
                I take killing very seriously. If you're not worth my ammo, I won't kill you. It's that simple.
                Click here to see my legit-looking Rubicon, Rancor, and CM armor series.

Comment

Continued from the archive forums
                  Today I have gotten my 35th bounty card. And it was:

Here's what I got so far:

3x Monkey Secret
                  3x Supply Crate
                  3x Red Hot Spikes
                  3x Monkey Boost
                  4x Bonus Monkey
                  4x Monkey Knowledge Pack
                  5x Ancient Pack
                  3x Wild Card Pack
                  2x Bloonstones
                  2x Boss Ability
                  3x City Cash

Shortest gap between 2 bounty cards: 2
                  Longest gap between 2 bounty cards: 46 (!)
                  Total Monkey Knowledge Packs (regular) opened: 678
                  Last edited by Junior Monkey; 27-06-16, 04:26 AM. Reason: fixed spoiler
                  Ratings, Accepted DCs, and Today's and Tomorrow's BMC events, My NK Mods
                  Cringe worthy blog quotes of the week:
                  Originally posted by Trainfeeb
                  Originally posted by Aaron

Comment

OHHH YES.

With the help of the Monkey Knowledge Madness event, I finally got my Monkey Ace MK to level 5. It's my fourth level 5 after Ninja (great as a 1.2x multipler for my Bloonjitsu), Chipper (meh, never used its ability anyway) and Super (really only useful in CT).

As I use Spectres a lot more than I should, I would gladly accept a huge price cut for them.
                    Please do not check out my terrible Daily Challenges and slightly-less-terrible DeviantArt.

Comment

I made a forum account and avoided all forms of adult responsibility for the day so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Junior Monkey View Post
                        Continued from the archive forums
                        Today I have gotten my 35th bounty card. And it was:

And now you make me feel terrible for having gotten about half a dozen of these in the 100 or so boxes I've earned...

Comment

Wait... there's no Fireworks event this year? Unless it's going to miss Canada's Independence Day.

Festival of Bloonstones is here which means I can finish the Bloon Spies event. Those few extra knowledge packs (and ancient ones), will help a bit.

100 ancient packs and counting:
                          I haven't opened a single one ever since the bounty card update, and I still don't plan on opening them any time soon. Likewise with the wild packs.

Comment

i managed to make everyone in my CT give up all hope. I do that a lot.

Comment

I actually got this a week ago, but I couldn't sign in at the time since that's when the system was broken, but anyway I have my 40th bounty right here.

Here's what I got so far:

3x Monkey Secret
                              3x Supply Crate
                              4x Red Hot Spikes
                              3x Monkey Boost
                              5x Bonus Monkey
                              4x Monkey Knowledge Pack
                              5x Ancient Pack
                              4x Wild Card Pack
                              3x Bloonstones
                              2x Boss Ability
                              4x City Cash

Shortest gap between 2 bounty cards: 15
                              Longest gap between 2 bounty cards: 28
                              Total Monkey Knowledge Packs (regular) opened: 776 (If it was one higher that would be splendid)
                              It seems like the bounty cards are spread out a bit more evenly than usual this time around.

Comment

Working...
                              X