Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the longest time I thought I was just imagining it, but there's a bug where pops don't grant cash. At some point I noticed popping MOABs was giving me way too little cash, and even ZOMGs were giving like 200 or so. But now I have actual video proof of the bug happening, at normal speed, with GREEN BLOONS. Check the gfycat here: https://gfycat.com/SameLivelyFrogmouth

Basically maybe 30% of the pops on the gfycat are giving me cash. As said, this regularly happens - probably more often than I even notice since I usually have it sped up and don't really pay too much attention. But this is seriously hampering my ability to progress and participate in contested territory events.

I wanted to make a separate topic for this, but I don't have the required 5 posts here yet. If someone can spread the attention over this issue that'd be great.

Comment

• That video shows you doing the Sticky Sap special mission which only awards about 1/3 coins... http://bloons.wikia.com/wiki/Special_Missions_(BMC)

Comment

• Originally posted by Fissio View Post
        For the longest time I thought I was just imagining it, but there's a bug where pops don't grant cash. At some point I noticed popping MOABs was giving me way too little cash, and even ZOMGs were giving like 200 or so. But now I have actual video proof of the bug happening, at normal speed, with GREEN BLOONS. Check the gfycat here: https://gfycat.com/SameLivelyFrogmouth

Basically maybe 30% of the pops on the gfycat are giving me cash. As said, this regularly happens - probably more often than I even notice since I usually have it sped up and don't really pay too much attention. But this is seriously hampering my ability to progress and participate in contested territory events.

I wanted to make a separate topic for this, but I don't have the required 5 posts here yet. If someone can spread the attention over this issue that'd be great.
        That's intentional. As the rounds progress the money you earn is decreased so as to prevent you from getting a ridiculous amount of money in a short time. You can override this by using farms, bloon traps, supply drops, or any other money making tower.

EDIT: Should have watched first. :/

It's still intentional, though. In that particular mission, cash per pop is decreased as a trade-off for the glue abilities.
        My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
        My DCs
        Is Minecraft really for children?

Comment

• Okay, thanks for the info about the intentional reduced money - just popped a ZOMG in a normal game and got like 300 cash which is really low compared to number of bloons it contains. Played BTD5 before where this effect doesnt exist so this was kinda offputting.

Comment

1. When going to build a tower (holding it) with "auto-run-next-round" ON, when the round ends and goes to the next, the tower is unselected, making us having to pick it again.
            2. Enter a game. Controls setting: Drag & Drop. Build some good tower so it can pop first bloons, giving you time. Press 3 times the button to start round (making it go to the part that auto goes to the next round). Move a new tower to somewhere where you can't build it, like a road (eg: Dart Monkey). Wait untill the next round comes. You will see that the monkey that was on the road waiting to be built disappeared. Now if you really want to build it you need to pick it again. This is annoying when trying to build towers, close to the 'perfect' place for it, and the next round starts. Ohhh...
            3. Is there any second city? And I don't think it needs much more information. This happens to me when trying to conquer a land. Need more info? Just ask me.
            4. My account name: Benur21.

Comment

• For the past week or so my friend and I are both experiencing oddness with the notification system. Monkey news works as normal, but it constantly shows a notification (ie someone visited my city, left crates/bloonstones, etc...) and when tapped there is nothing there and the alert never goes away. I have a maxed city and do MvM, her city is level 28 and does not do MvM. We both use an Amazon Fire tablet, newest model.

Comment

• My Contested Territory victories are not counting toward Territory King.

In the past 2 attempts that I did, I got to round 100 at least once and then several other high rounds the other time. My times held were the highest by a landslide.

And yet both times, when the CT session ended it didn't give me the dialogue box saying "Here's how much time everyone held!" It just pretended I never did anything.

My achievement progress is at 85%, so if it happens again I'll just ask support to give me the achievement or something.
                My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
                My DCs
                Is Minecraft really for children?

Comment

• So recently, I re-downloaded Bloons Monkey City on my mobile device. When it asked to link my device from my cloud storage, I clicked yes, and when it went to my world, it was turned into a complete default world. And just as you know, right after that I accidentally clicked upload to cloud storage (the cloud with the up arrow), and now I have no progress at all. Anyone know how to fix this and get me to my old progress that actually had things in it?

Comment

• A Bloon Beacon appeared on a MvM tile but has disappeared after l letting it expire (have a screenshot). My in game name is cantbebeat525. The tile it used to be on was below the submarine berth and to the left of the micro agriculture development building.

Comment

Working...
                    X