This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BMC Mobile - Bug Reporting Thread

Use this thread to report any bugs that you may find. Some helpful things to include when you submit a bug report:
    1. What exactly happened?
    2. If possible, explain how to replicate the bug. Pictures and videos are especially helpful here.
    3. Your City level, which city (first or second) Special Items, ect. Any information that you may think is relevant.
    4. Your account name (but do NOT give out your password publicly) so that we look for any data that might be bugged or to check for abnormalities.

Thank you!
    Known issues:

None so far
    Last edited by SOUP; 04-06-16, 06:39 AM.

I think the bug still persists that if you're in MvM, you're on the last round, and all the bloons are finished spawning, you are unable to use the First Strike ability. I've heard other users have this problem, so I believe it is a universal bug.
    My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
    My DCs
    Is Minecraft really for children?

Comment

Do you mean that this happens as the bloons finish spawning from the penultimate round, meaning you can't activate the ability in the last?

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
        Do you mean that this happens as the bloons finish spawning from the penultimate round, meaning you can't activate the ability in the last?

No. I mean the very last round. Say there are 29 rounds in the attack. You will be able to use the FSC during rounds 1-28, and even during round 29; but when the bloons finish spawning, the ability becomes unusable.

My DCs

Comment

Originally posted by The Mochinator View Post

No. I mean the very last round. Say there are 29 rounds in the attack. You will be able to use the FSC during rounds 1-28, and even during round 29; but when the bloons finish spawning, the ability becomes unusable.

Ah, I see. Does the cooldown timer still activate when you hit the button? Also, what device are you using, please?

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post

Ah, I see. Does the cooldown timer still activate when you hit the button? Also, what device are you using, please?
            No, the cooldown timer does not activate. You can tap all you want, but the red circle does not appear and the missile does not fire. I use an Apple iPod, 5th gen.

My DCs

Comment

Great. Really appreciate the info. Will try to reproduce this on our end

Comment

I haven't been able to finish a game in BMC in weeks, with the sole exception of doing a boos the first time it appears. Essentially, if I am trying contested territories, bloon beacon, or even just trying to claim a land tile (I have not tried MvM to note whether or not the same problem exists here), at a random point in the first 10 rounds the game closes and I am returned to my iPhone home screen. The game still lists as being opened, but if I click on it again, I'm taken back to the logos like I've just opened it for the first time. I believe this has been happening since before the latest iOS update, but I am not sure. Restarting my phone does nothing. I don't know if this is a communal problem or not.

Comment

Okay there is a hacker report thread now, no need for this post anymore.
                  Last edited by PeterHoHK; 10-01-17, 05:18 AM.
                  Please do not check out my terrible Daily Challenges and slightly-less-terrible DeviantArt.

Comment

Originally posted by PeterHoHK View Post
                    There doesn't seem to be a BMCM hacker report thread anywhere so I'm posting here.

This Player hacked themself a level 40 and a round 999999998 in CT.

This player has most likely already been flagged, but there's a slight bug that's allowing these flagged players to enter a regular CT lobby at higher levels. Hoping to squash that bug pretty soon, though

Comment

"I haven't been able to finish a game in BMC in weeks, with the sole exception of doing a boos the first time it appears. Essentially, if I am trying contested territories, bloon beacon, or even just trying to claim a land tile (I have not tried MvM to note whether or not the same problem exists here), at a random point in the first 10 rounds the game closes and I am returned to my iPhone home screen. "

This JUST started happening to me today. The only difference is that I am playing on an iPad. Nothing had changed with my iOS or anything. The game was working fine this morning and then all of a sudden, this afternoon, the above mentioned problem occurred and has continually happened ever since. My account name is LisaB333 and my city level is 40. Not only will the game close itself out within the first 10 rounds of a land tile, I just discovered the merely leaving it open will cause it to close itself out around the 5 minute mark.

Comment

Originally posted by LisaB333 View Post
                        This JUST started happening to me today. The only difference is that I am playing on an iPad. Nothing had changed with my iOS or anything. The game was working fine this morning and then all of a sudden, this afternoon, the above mentioned problem occurred and has continually happened ever since. My account name is LisaB333 and my city level is 40. Not only will the game close itself out within the first 10 rounds of a land tile, I just discovered the merely leaving it open will cause it to close itself out around the 5 minute mark.
                        I had a similar problem on my iPhone, expect that for me the game didn't close, it just started lagging immensely after playing around 5 minutes. I contacted NK support and they advised me to uninstall the BMC app and then reinstall it. It solved the problem for me.

Comment

There is no hacker report thread, I'm hoping its not an Issue to address it here in bugs,

Culprit's Username: THEMONSTERCAT
                          Username: Dragonfan96
                          Evidence: City Level the Culprit has on CT is 27 when i head to their city using "Spy" It Says City Level 9 and have little to no Defense against MOAB Class bloons or heck even Camo rushs
                          And managed to get to Round 998..

Proof of them at this Round :
                          https://youtu.be/oNdCAGTuxOg

(Yes this is my own voice/commentary on the report to further address the issue)

Thanks in Advanced

Comment

I cannot see any friends in the friends section. I know others can see me as they have sent crates/requests. I have deleted/removed everything related on both my linked iPad/iPhone with no progress. NinjaKiwi support have been slow and unhelpful. I was hoping for suggestions, and also for players to add me on Game Center 'TeamFlint', to see if that helps.

Comment

The Egg Scrambler special item doesn't activate on the monkey tail map, but it activates on all the others...
                              Ratings, Accepted DCs, and Today's and Tomorrow's BMC events, My NK Mods
                              Cringe worthy blog quotes of the week:
                              Originally posted by Trainfeeb
                              Originally posted by Aaron

Comment

Working...
                              X