Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2nd city confirmed?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    A second city should have been done wayyyyyyy before this. I mean, It's common sense. You get tired of your first city, you build a second one.
    The bloonchipper is the best.
    http://forums.ninjakiwi.com/forum/ju...7143#post77143

    My profile picture
    http://i.imgur.com/z7wCGHX.jpg

    Comment


    • #32
      So, um, any official confirmation so far?

      JoeyRainstorm could very well be messing with us with that one comment.
      Please do not check out my terrible Daily Challenges and slightly-less-terrible DeviantArt.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by PeterHoHK View Post
        So, um, any official confirmation so far?

        JoeyRainstorm could very well be messing with us with that one comment.
        Uhhh, I do hope everyone realizes I'm just a moderator of the forums and not an actual representative of NK right? But to avoid the risk of further misunderstanding, any comments I make does not hint at a possible second city for a mobile. I'm in the same boat as you guys in terms of hoping and wanting for that to happen. So please do not assume anything I say to be fact or even speculation.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by JoeyRainstorm View Post

          Uhhh, I do hope everyone realizes I'm just a moderator of the forums and not an actual representative of NK right? But to avoid the risk of further misunderstanding, any comments I make does not hint at a possible second city for a mobile. I'm in the same boat as you guys in terms of hoping and wanting for that to happen. So please do not assume anything I say to be fact or even speculation.

          Hey, Aaron said that we'll have Bloon Dunes.
          The way I am, I am.

          Comment


          • #35
            You spoke too soon I'm afraid.

            If you DID have plans for BMC mobile, and one of those plans was a second city, would you make it the Frozen Fields?
            Nope, we would do Bloon Dunes.

            It's not certain that they would do Bloon Dunes though.

            Look Here.
            Ratings, Accepted DCs, and Today's and Tomorrow's BMC events, BTDBM server downtime log
            Proof that the Viral Frost upgrade is useless
            Cringe worthy blog quotes of the week:
            Originally posted by PeterHoHK
            Originally posted by Jw321123

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by The Mochinator View Post

              Uh...really? That's nowhere near the hardest. Why don't you try an $1000+ Impoppable Keyhole tile with Cluster Chaos?
              ​Regen rush of death with camo and regen is probably the worst, get a camo regen rainbow rush what are you going to do, you probably can't afford bloon impact or ring of fire unless you farm like a mad man, and even if you do you still can't pop camo, there is no anticamodust, so a signal flare, submerge and support or radar scanner would be needed.
              The Monkey Apprentice is the best!

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by APOGD View Post

                ​Regen rush of death with camo and regen is probably the worst, get a camo regen rainbow rush what are you going to do, you probably can't afford bloon impact or ring of fire unless you farm like a mad man, and even if you do you still can't pop camo, there is no anticamodust, so a signal flare, submerge and support or radar scanner would be needed.
                Camo regrow tiles are actually much easier than you think. The thing is, camo regrows only start coming out consistently starting out on round 7 or so, and they stop when MOABs begin to come out. And in the higher levels, that's only 1 or 2 rounds. In the early game, the best way to take out not only camo regrows, but basically all bloons except leads, is the Bloonjitsu. So they're not difficult at all. Plain regrow tiles are quite harder, however, because in the late-ish rounds (around rounds 8-12 or so) you have a bunch of regrow ceramics coming out at the end of each round--still nothing a quick Maelstrom can't fix.
                My shameless advertising:

                Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
                My DCs
                Is Minecraft really for children?

                Comment


                • #38
                  Yes, but I thought that because camo regens gave me trouble when I was had a lower city level and didn't know about bloon impact and maelstrom, but that was on the flash version
                  The Monkey Apprentice is the best!

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    I know this thread is old but is there any plans for a second city yet or is this game just dead to the developers?

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Beast View Post
                      I know this thread is old but is there any plans for a second city yet or is this game just dead to the developers?
                      As far as I remember, BMC Mobile will no longer be updated. It sucks that there won't be a second city, but that's the way it goes sometimes.
                      My profile (36,525 AP, Level 49 - Master of Masters) Ratings v2.0 (NEW!) My accepted DC's

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        they should do a BMCM2 when BTD6 is released with four cities (Grassy Pass, Bloon Dunes, an arpechaliago city, and a tundra themed city), towers from BTD6, and some other inprovements

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by CreeperSlimePig View Post
                          they should do a BMCM2 when BTD6 is released with four cities (Grassy Pass, Bloon Dunes, an arpechaliago city, and a tundra themed city), towers from BTD6, and some other inprovements
                          Agreed. There should also be a track editor, where later cities have a unique track for each tile.
                          My profile (36,525 AP, Level 49 - Master of Masters) Ratings v2.0 (NEW!) My accepted DC's

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X