2nd city confirmed?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd city confirmed?

This is a video made by a Youtuber named Secret Abode, AKA Incognito. You might have heard of him, he's decently popular with +8,000 subs. I would imagine that would be enough for NK to notice him...

Anyway, the video mostly talks about how he thinks Bloon Traps are still OP. I won't say anything about this because that's not the point here.

What is most noticeable is the description. Here is an excerpt:
    Game is around 4 months old, so I figure no big updates have been made to BMC since. Like a 2nd Bloons Monkey mobile City.... hint hint.
    Does this mean a second city is coming to BMCM? As I said before, Incognito seems to be popular enough to have contact with NK, so it wouldn't be improbable.
    NO WAY HOW DOES HE DO IT???

I'm pretty sure it's just wishful thinking from one person. Unless it comes from someone that actually works at NK I would suggest taking it with a grain of salt.

Comment

Well, if second cities aren't making their way to Mobile (which I agree alongside him), I still would like to see a new content update.

In fact I'll move my suggestions here as well, just to get some ideas tossed around.
      Ratings, Accepted DCs, and Today's and Tomorrow's BMC events, BTDBM server downtime log
      Proof that the Viral Frost upgrade is useless
      Cringe worthy blog quotes of the week:
      Originally posted by Kevin Malone

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyRainstorm View Post
        I'm pretty sure it's just wishful thinking from one person. Unless it comes from someone that actually works at NK I would suggest taking it with a grain of salt.
        Well, if GamingShaft can get sneak peeks for games, then I don't see why this guy can't.

I'm just speculating, of course. For all we know this guy's just joking.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyRainstorm View Post
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQFxmAdyKcg

So.. let's hear it then!
          Just private message me if you need something, I'll respond. http://ninjakiwi.com/profile/Deathsax I haven't visited this linked page in months, but there are cool people to see there, maybe, I wouldn't know.

Comment

It wasn't intended to be a joke about a second city, instead my wishful thinking... and hoping NK will keep this awesome game alive
            Last edited by incognito; 01-07-16, 11:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by incognito View Post
              It wasn't intended to be a joke about a second city, instead my wishful thinking... and hoping NK will keep this awesome game alive
              Okay, the way you put it made it sound like you knew a second city was coming.

Comment

2nd city would be Op, What i ended up doing with my 2nd city in the Web version was keeping it in the first teir of Contested territory by optimizing EXP vs Popping power, allowing me to make it to round 30+ in a teir where most people get stuck at around 10-15.

Essentially a 2nd city is free bloonstones. and Knowledge packs.

Comment

Originally posted by incognito View Post
                  I hope too
                  The way I am, I am.

Comment

Originally posted by UltimaNecros View Post
                    2nd city would be Op, What i ended up doing with my 2nd city in the Web version was keeping it in the first teir of Contested territory by optimizing EXP vs Popping power, allowing me to make it to round 30+ in a teir where most people get stuck at around 10-15.

Essentially a 2nd city is free bloonstones. and Knowledge packs.
                    Yeah, but this is mobile. You already get plenty of bloonstones from MvM. And I doubt many players will have the skill to do what you did.

Comment

Originally posted by antibot View Post
                      Yeah, but this is mobile. You already get plenty of bloonstones from MvM. And I doubt many players will have the skill to do what you did.
                      its really not skill, you just have to remove buildings and focus on only certain ones to keep exp low. The only towers you need for low teir was Rangs Dartlings, Mortars, Spacs, Ninjas, bombs, and tacks. and make sure not to go past level 11.

You would be suprised how many people do that in CTs for the 2nd city, ive seen a lot of round 30+ players there.

The CT is really easy like that though, camo almost never comes so you only need 1-2 ninjas, Ceramics dont come until long after most people fail and only in small numbers, then moabs never come clustered in groups until mid 30s.

Comment

Well it's actually a little harder to keep xp low here since each tower requires an upgrade building.

And I've already made my suggestion for nerfing the bloonstone rewards in MvM...
                        Ratings, Accepted DCs, and Today's and Tomorrow's BMC events, BTDBM server downtime log
                        Proof that the Viral Frost upgrade is useless
                        Cringe worthy blog quotes of the week:
                        Originally posted by Kevin Malone

Comment

Seriously? NK is really thinking of letting second cities be a Flash exclusive feature? Mobile apps are supposed to have the exclusives. BTD5M taught us that a long time ago. This really stinks.
                          You have a new tower!
                          Banana Farm
                          Banana farms are a very important tower. Try to have at least three 2/0 farms.

Comment

Originally posted by jasonc65 View Post
                            Seriously? NK is really thinking of letting second cities be a Flash exclusive feature? Mobile apps are supposed to have the exclusives. BTD5M taught us that a long time ago. This really stinks.
                            But Mobile has 3 towers that aren't on Flash, plus more tile types (think of the Hard and Heavy, Camo Regrow Pain, Cash Starve, Cluster Chaos etc). I've long abandoned Mobile once I reached level 30-35 and could beat even the hardest tiles possible on My Tracks (think of $1000+ Impoppable Totem tiles with Round Ramp). A second city would be nice - at least I would have something to do for a while :P.

Comment

Originally posted by BloonIncinerator View Post
                              could beat even the hardest tiles possible on My Tracks (think of $1000+ Impoppable Totem tiles with Round Ramp).
                              Uh...really? That's nowhere near the hardest. Why don't you try an $1000+ Impoppable Keyhole tile with Cluster Chaos?
                              My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
                              My DCs
                              Is Minecraft really for children?

Comment

Working...
                              X