Submarine alliance bug?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Submarine alliance bug?

I watched many youtube replays of Submarine Alliance, and they all have 15 rounds. But the one in my city has 26. I lost on Round 23 when the first BFB appeared. Also, no one else has a single BFB in their city.

Is my city broken?

Your mission landed on a tile further away than everyone else's, so you won't have the same bloons spawn.

If you tell me what upgrades you have and what city level, I might be able to help with the mission.
    My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
    My DCs
    Is Minecraft really for children?

Comment

I have:
      City level 17
      1x 1/2 village
      6x 2/3 dart monkey
      1x 0/0 tack shooter
      1x 2/2 sniper
      2x 2/3 boomer
      5x 3/3 ninja
      4x 2/3 bomb shooter
      1x 0/0 ice tower
      1x 2/2 glue gunner
      5x 3/2 buccaneer
      1x 1/1 monkey ace
      1x 0/0 super monkey
      2x 3/2 wizard, currently building a third one.
      2x 1/1 banana farm
      1x 1/1 mortar
      2x 1/2 dartling
      2x 2/1 spactory
      3x 2/1 chipper
      2x 3/3 heli
      2x 2/2 engineer
      94 bloonstones

Comment

I don’t recall, are you allowed to upgrade the 1/1 subs? If you can, try getting them to 2/2 as fast as possible and then building some support towers on land. If not, try this instead.

Use all your money on 1/0 farms. If leads come on the first round, use pineapples. Then get a 2/1 glue at the front of each path on Strong. You’ll also get a lot of popping power out of placing your 5 boats upgraded to 1/1. (they become 3/2 once MOABs arrive). From there you basically just spam towers, but the good ones are your 2/3 darts, 3/2 ninjas, and 2/0 engineers. (Some bombs at 0/0 on Strong at the front should help with leads.) Once ceramics come, a 0/0 chipper on Strong at each side of the map will take care of them.

Once MOABs and that BFB comes, get the bombs upgraded to 2/3. Sell the farms if you have to. The MOABs inside the BFB are going to be a problem though, and I’m not sure how to go about beating them (or if they even can). You could try selling a lot of your towers and repairing your sub early to First Strike the BFB, boosting, or using a continue and then spamming all the towers you still don’t have.

I recommend you get the 4/2 ninja ASAP, as it is one of the best towers in the game and could easily help you power through this challenge.

My DCs

Comment

I beat the Submarine Alliance after using a whopping 60 bloonstones. Thanks for that guide though.

Comment

*sings You’re Welcome by Dwayne Johnson*

Though the 60 bloonstones needed is a bit disappointing, though. I had hoped I could think of a way to beat it without using them. Oh well :S

My DCs

Comment

Now I've got 5 2/2 subs, and I'm favoring them over buccs now.

Comment

Working...
              X