Is MvM supposed to work like this?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is MvM supposed to work like this?

I don't get the tile when I defend and win?

Yes. Your reward is that you don't lose any monkeys.
    The bloonchipper is the best.
    http://forums.ninjakiwi.com/forum/ju...7143#post77143

My profile picture
    http://i.imgur.com/z7wCGHX.jpg

Comment

What a worthless game mechanism. Not gaining the tile is so wrong. It's really the only reason to even defend an attack. I can send 12 attacks a day and never defend any and come out ahead on bloonstones and honor. How is that fun?

Comment

Originally posted by chefy68 View Post
        What a worthless game mechanism. Not gaining the tile is so wrong. It's really the only reason to even defend an attack. I can send 12 attacks a day and never defend any and come out ahead on bloonstones and honor. How is that fun?
        Only point for those is free bloonstones and points for achievements (though Game Center has no point nowadays)
        Daily challenges, profile
        Status: Rank 32, AP 7115, BTD5 Rank 70, BMC GP Lv 24, BD Lv 16, BTDBM BS ~20000, BMCM Lv 33

Comment

If you defend an attack, at least you get to keep your tile and maybe gain some coins and honour. I cannot even receive or send attacks for nearly three months now. With all the complaints I read, I'm starting to think the game is broken and unfixable. I've bought loads of coins for tonnes of bloonstones and now everything is totally stuck except for the Boss. Hope you have more success than me.

Comment

Originally posted by granddad2015 View Post
            If you defend an attack, at least you get to keep your tile and maybe gain some coins and honour. I cannot even receive or send attacks for nearly three months now. With all the complaints I read, I'm starting to think the game is broken and unfixable. I've bought loads of coins for tonnes of bloonstones and now everything is totally stuck except for the Boss. Hope you have more success than me.
            Ouch. Maybe you wanna email [email protected] about that.
            My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
            My DCs
            Is Minecraft really for children?

Comment

I've told support many, many times, each time they say it's fixed but it is not. Kinda given up now.

Comment

Working...
              X