No announcement yet.

Anyone still playing? I could use some crates. I mean crates.... er... friends

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone still playing? I could use some crates. I mean crates.... er... friends

Hey. Add me as a friend on facebook. The name I used for this Facebook account is "Mybmc Page"
    Also, how far did you get on the last contested territory? I beat 100 rounds for the first time on BMC (city level was 29, but now is 30).

Hi. I still play. Not quite that good on contested territories, managed 50 rounds but not yet unlocked all upgrades. Not on fb and not sure how to add friends for crates. Add me if u can samus83

Comment

I am not sure exactly how to add friends off Facebook. I looked around and someone said we would both need to follow each other on our ninjakiwi game account. I logged in with my Google account and followed "samus83". the name it gave my account is "SniperMonkey806434"... so follow me back and hopefully we will be friends in game. the link to my profile should be https://ninjakiwi.com/profile/snipermonkey806434

Comment

it isn't showing that I followed you on my profile or on your profile... but it might just take a while to update.

Comment

Only just remembered login details to come back on. Can't find location on profile to search for users/you to follow

Comment

Contested territories round/ scores seem to have increased steadily since I first started playing... maybe folks are developing their skills and strategies? The highest rounds are very time consuming, I find that Aces really slow down the game. As for sending crates, I have done that but found I hardly got any sent back to me. The worst thing now is finding challengers on Grassy Pass MvM... none for nearly three months and I check 10 or 12 times most days, I don't know if it's the players or if Monkey City is getting worse and everyone is giving up on MvM. I just play on the Boss these days, it's the only challenge that works properly. Hope it works for you and you have fun.

Comment

I think it might be possible to add friends on Google Play and have it show up in game, but I'm not sure. Look me up at Dahelmang394

Comment

Working...
              X