Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Questions Thread (and ask here if you can't make a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scootaloo View Post

Contact support.ninjakiwi.com and submit a ticket explaining this problem. Make sure to add what browser you are using.
    thanks so much

Comment

• Merry Christmas Everyone.

But just a Question.
      On BTD5 Mobile, it isn’t letting me tap the ability icon except at certain angles. And sometimes, it sells. Might there be a patch to move abilities have a better hitbox, or is it the phone design?

Device: iPhone 5S
      App Version: Most Recent

Five Words. Ten Letters. Say it and I'm yours.
      Me: Do U No De Wae

Comment

• I'v got a question about BTD5 Deluxe. I just redeemed the steam code since I bought the game years ago, and I'm wanting to know if I can transfer all my work from the local game to the steam version? I want to save me some time from doing everything all over again.

Comment

• Originally posted by ArchArrow
          I'v got a question about BTD5 Deluxe. I just redeemed the steam code since I bought the game years ago, and I'm wanting to know if I can transfer all my work from the local game to the steam version? I want to save me some time from doing everything all over again.
          No, as they are two completely different games.
          Ratings, Accepted DCs, My NK Mods, Friday the 13th, NK Day of the Dead

Comment

• I recently purchased BTD5 for Android. I am currently unable to connect the app to facebook or watch ads for monkey money. If I try to do either one it goes a black screen for a second, then the app resets to the Ninja Kiwi logo. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app.

Comment

• Sas4 web multi-player has been broken all weekend. Earlier this weekend was barely able to even connect to game at all with constant "save error" coming up.

Then clicked multi-player and seems to have awarded me for all 3 championships I participated in again? k cool bunus, but just wanna play in multi-player... and multi-player won't join any lobby at all. Guessing the multi-player server crashed? and if I were to guess we were having connection issues all weekend due to a DDoS attack from some loser screwin up the game for everyone all weekend long.

Hope Y'all get it fixed soon so we can play again.

Comment

• I couldn't find a post about this (I didn't search it entirely) but I am having issues with multiplayer. My connection bar in the top corner will be green but when attempting multiplayer on BDT5 I am told that it cannot connect to the server. I don't get this exact message on SAS4, but no partners ever show up. What do I do?

Comment

• There are a whole load of games (e.g. SAS 4, Tower Keepers, etc.) on the site that when I try to play them the page loads but the game doesn't show up. Any tips?

Comment

• Will there be a Hacker Pool thread to appeal yourself, or will we have to talk to Sam , Aaron ,etc. to get removed from said pool?

Is NK banning players in BTDB Mobile/Computer now? (I think he was You Got Skillz [He was on Xbox One, but played on Mobile. He said he was banned for 3 weeks by you], but I am unsure at this moment) As a side note, I cannot refer to his username so you can't add him to the pool or remove him to the pool. I forgot.

Five Words. Ten Letters. Say it and I'm yours.
                    Me: Do U No De Wae

Comment

• You will need to get in touch with support if you're flagged and believe it was an error.

We've been banning on mobile for a long long time, yeah.

Comment

Working...
                      X