Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Questions Thread (and ask here if you can't make a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Miss ugh lee View Post
    I play on an iPad and have been using the farmer without any problems and now he has disappeared even though I've bought about 7. I can't find on the iPad where to report issues?
    Reinstalling the game on my iPad solved it. Just remember to save your progress befors uninstalling it

Comment

• idk if im posting in the right place but btd battles wont update on my phone or pc both are windows devices my phone is nokia lumia 521 and i tired to open btd battles but it said it was out of date and i needed to up date but it wont even show that it needs an update in the windows store and same on my pc as well but all my other apps download and update no issue so i know its not my phone how do i fix this ?

Comment

• SAS4 web: equipment collection rewards seem to only work on the first character in your list. The rest of the characters are not getting the boost from the reward...

One in particular for example:

Red gloves collection complete: 1 promethium strongbox, +10% reload

well my other characters got the strongbox, but only the first character is getting the +10% reload speed. the other 3 are missing that part...fix please!

Comment

• When I try to play BTD Battles, the game comes up, but says it is unable to connect to the server when I try to play. This has been happening each time I try to connect for the last 8 or so hours.

Is anyone else having this happen to them? Is this a know issue? If so, how soon will it be fixed?

Comment

• Uh, so on the old forums, you could click the number of responses something has, and see how many were from each person, then click on their number and see the specific posts. Is there any way to do that here?
            CLICK THE EGGS!:
            https://dragcave.net/image/DMwzS.htt...agcave.net/gif

I don't understand

Comment

• I wish to play SAS: Zombie Assault 2 and buy the premium weapons, but for some reason, I can't even click on them. Any help is appreciated.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrimGrinder View Post
                I wish to play SAS: Zombie Assault 2 and buy the premium weapons, but for some reason, I can't even click on them. Any help is appreciated.
                I'm sorry, but premiums are unavailable to be purchased for SAS: Zombie Assault 2 as its premium content was connected with Mochigames which is now discontinued. Long story short, you can no longer purchase them.
                There's absolutely nothing suspicious about me.. Carry on.

How many towers can a keeper keep if a keeper can keep other keeper's towers they kept?

Comment

• When you click on 'send new message' it come up with a funny box saying type something below, you type, nothing happens. You click inside th e box and type, nothing happens. Help please :C

Comment

• Originally posted by Archimage View Post
                    When you click on 'send new message' it come up with a funny box saying type something below, you type, nothing happens. You click inside th e box and type, nothing happens. Help please :C
                    Do you mean to create a new thread? Because you can't until you have made at least 5 posts [comments]. I'm not sure what you mean otherwise, can you be more specific?

How many towers can a keeper keep if a keeper can keep other keeper's towers they kept?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scootaloo View Post

Do you mean to create a new thread? Because you can't until you have made at least 5 posts [comments]. I'm not sure what you mean otherwise, can you be more specific?
                      No i mean messages. Right at the top of the page it says your name, notifications and Messages. If you click the dropdown for messages it says: send new message. I can't find anywhere else to send one where is doesn't just send me to the screen where i can't do anything.

Comment

• I have a problem with game login. I login to my account to play some games, but when I get to the main menu games like BTD 5 and BTD battles. It says that I'm not logged in and keeps saying so regardless of every time I log in, out, or just refresh the page. Is this a bug? Can I get some help?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Lava King View Post
                          I have a problem with game login. I login to my account to play some games, but when I get to the main menu games like BTD 5 and BTD battles. It says that I'm not logged in and keeps saying so regardless of every time I log in, out, or just refresh the page. Is this a bug? Can I get some help?
                          Go to support.ninjakiwi.com and submit a ticket explaining this problem. Make sure to add what browser you are using.

Comment

• I just lost 6 k medallions on bloons td battles , I spent about 40 hours getting that. Do you want to know how I lost it all? By being in a lobby of a 2k entry battle arena and for some reason getting " you lost connection" 3 times in a ****ing row and losing it all. I DIDN'T EVEN GET A CHANCE TO PLAY . In 1 minuscule moment 2k gone each ****ing time . This happens to other people too and it's simply not fair to lose all your medallions without the game even having ****ing started. I don't care if I seem rude or immature but because of your poorly made game I wasted 40 of my hours for **** all and I want a compensation for it. And so do all the other people that this happens to.

Comment

• I'm logged on NinjaKiwi but I can't play any games. When I press "Log in" it takes me to my account. What can I do?

Comment

• Originally posted by Viggypoos View Post
                                I'm logged on NinjaKiwi but I can't play any games. When I press "Log in" it takes me to my account. What can I do?
                                Contact support.ninjakiwi.com and submit a ticket explaining this problem. Make sure to add what browser you are using.

Comment

Working...
                                X