Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Questions Thread (and ask here if you can't make a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bloon4096 View Post

random chance ran away from that
    Oh, is it random? I thought it was pre-programmed into the game same as mini land grab three tiles to win bloonstones or hotspikes. Odd that the day after I posted the Q the mini land grab for crates appeared again

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Marvelous View Post
      Hey, is there a way to play SAS 3 with only one account on android and pc?
      Web and Mobile accounts are not connected, so you can not have a single account for both.
      There's absolutely nothing suspicious about me.. Carry on.

How many towers can a keeper keep if a keeper can keep other keeper's towers they kept?

Comment

• is there a way to disable the stupid Halloween backgrounds to games on this site?

Also, why was the new BTD5 track placed in the middle of the Beginner tracks section when it is an expert track?

Comment

• Nope and because it's new. It gets slotted in at the front so players don't have to scroll through to it.

Comment

• Will Bloons Tower Defense 6 be Pay to Play only? If so, will NK Coins be an option of payment? If so, how many NK Coins?

Comment

• This is all the info we've announced so far: https://www.prlog.org/12629600-ninja...velopment.html

We'll have a bit more to say soon though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                Nope and because it's new. It gets slotted in at the front so players don't have to scroll through to it.
                Really enjoyed the new TD5 track 5*, makes sense that we don't have to hunt for it at the end. Also liking the annual return of the Halloween background and looking forward to the Christmas track.... it might be a bit silly but it all adds to the fun: games don't have to be serious all the time. Other seasonal tracks and backgrounds would be good too but I do understand it is time consuming to create them.... suggestions: Divali Hindu, (festival of lights), Vesak (Buddhist, also called Hanamatsuri, or Flower Festival) and Eid-al-Fitr (Islam, End of Ramadan).

Sorry to have to add that I got to round 113 on the new track and it finished saving but I never showed on the leader board yesterday. When I checked today, I'm shown as only reaching round 65 where did I go wrong ?
                Last edited by granddad2015; 26-10-17, 10:01 AM.

Comment

• How do I get permission to upload attachments?

Comment

• I hae a problem in btd battles, I have been waiting for 10 mins and have not found an opponent yet. plz help, haven't played in a while

Comment

• How long are calls to the support service? My request # 141077 hangs a day without a reply

Comment

• Originally posted by Egor View Post
                        How long are calls to the support service? My request # 141077 hangs a day without a reply
                        If you sent it a day ago, you should know that NinjaKiwi does not work on the weekends.

How many towers can a keeper keep if a keeper can keep other keeper's towers they kept?

Comment

• hello i am having a slight issue with BTD5, i have a NK account under the username Onix_the_furry but when i click play on BTD5 it still says im a guest even though at the top of the page it says i am logged in

Comment

• on the nk website I play using Google but on Steam I can only login with steam, facebook and email. What can I do to play with my progress on the website on the steam games?

Comment

• Originally posted by Senteran View Post
                              on the nk website I play using Google but on Steam I can only login with steam, facebook and email. What can I do to play with my progress on the website on the steam games?
                              Progress within the website and Steam are non-transferrable.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathBringer0007 View Post
                                hello i am having a slight issue with BTD5, i have a NK account under the username Onix_the_furry but when i click play on BTD5 it still says im a guest even though at the top of the page it says i am logged in
                                I've had this happen before, clear your browser's cache and logout of your account, logging back in usually fixes the problem. I guess if that doesn't work send in a ticket at support.ninjakiwi.com and also include your OS in the description.

Comment

Working...
                                X