Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Questions Thread (and ask here if you can't make a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When I download the swf and try to run it straight through the flash player, it doesn’t recognize me being logged in and says i’m logged out. How do I log in? This would greatly improve performance.
    (Type something here...............)

Comment

• Issue: Notifications Icon

When i click the Notification icon, it gives me an Error 404 message. I am using Safari, and using a Mac that is connected via ethernet cable. What is the issue?
      This is like Street Fighter V for PS2 again.

Comment

• what is the difference between a junior member and a senior member... what is the advantage and how does one achieve the grade?

Comment

• It's based on post counts, but no changes to besides the title.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaron View Post
            It's based on post counts, but no changes to besides the title.
            Ah....... I had a fear of missing out . Thank you for replying and explaining.

Comment

• What's the grey bar that sometimes has orange filled under the title?
              Originally posted by Droplet
              Where are my wings and feathers?

Haemolacria is crying blood. I also have an OC called Haemolacria.
              鳳月
              If only if I can animate.
              My deviantart page
              Wattpad page
              Current avatar:Kagamine Len (I used him too many times)

Comment

• Originally posted by island ko View Post
                What's the grey bar that sometimes has orange filled under the title?
                It's nothing important; Just a counter that slowly fills up based on your total amount of posts.
                There's absolutely nothing suspicious about me.. Carry on.

How many towers can a keeper keep if a keeper can keep other keeper's towers they kept?

Comment

• Hello, I just recently joined the forum for the purpose of reporting a hacker in BTD Battles, but I am unable to attach a photo to my post on the other forum thread. It gives me an unauthorized message. Is there a certain amount of time I must wait before I gain access to attachments or am I doing something wrong? Thanks.

Comment

• We don't have attachements enabled here, you would need to upload the picture somewhere else.

Comment

• I am a novice at this game, only acquiring about 9k medallions over a month period. So why is it that when I play a game I get matched sometimes with the TOP PLAYERS in my region and sometimes the WORLD? I may be being a baby about it, but how is that fair at all?

*Edit*: I mean Battle arenas, not assault mode.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gotjipped View Post
                        I am a novice at this game, only acquiring about 9k medallions over a month period. So why is it that when I play a game I get matched sometimes with the TOP PLAYERS in my region and sometimes the WORLD? I may be being a baby about it, but how is that fair at all?

*Edit*: I mean Battle arenas, not assault mode.
                        BTDB probably tried matching with someone close to your skill level but couldn't find anyone so it picked a higher player, don't know how the system works but thats probably what happned.
                        Either that or maybe BTDB doesn't have a system where it picks players in your skill level.

Comment

• what is the % chance of rolling NK coins on the wheel of fate?

Currently, I got it 2 times out of 8.

Comment

• Does anyone know what happened to winning crates for every three tiles captured? it used to come up about once a week but not for the last three or four weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by granddad2015 View Post
                              Does anyone know what happened to winning crates for every three tiles captured? it used to come up about once a week but not for the last three or four weeks.
                              random chance ran away from that

Comment

• Hey, is there a way to play SAS 3 with only one account on android and pc?

Comment

Working...
                                X