Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Questions Thread (and ask here if you can't make a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When I download the swf and try to run it straight through the flash player, it doesn’t recognize me being logged in and says i’m logged out. How do I log in? This would greatly improve performance.
    (Type something here...............)

Comment

• Issue: Notifications Icon

When i click the Notification icon, it gives me an Error 404 message. I am using Safari, and using a Mac that is connected via ethernet cable. What is the issue?
      This is like Street Fighter for the PS2 again.

Originally posted by Morrigan
      Ah, you speak of the Soul of Stones. I've seen it in Jedah's possession.

Comment

• what is the difference between a junior member and a senior member... what is the advantage and how does one achieve the grade?

Comment

• It's based on post counts, but no changes to besides the title.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaron View Post
            It's based on post counts, but no changes to besides the title.
            Ah....... I had a fear of missing out . Thank you for replying and explaining.

Comment

• What's the grey bar that sometimes has orange filled under the title?
              Originally posted by Nullus
              Enjoy your dreams,
              Originally posted by Nullus
              before you forget them.

Cockroaches can survive without their heads for weeks!
              アヤサキ
              If only if I can animate.
              My deviantart page
              Wattpad page
              Current avatar: Namine Ritsu

Comment

• Originally posted by island ko View Post
                What's the grey bar that sometimes has orange filled under the title?
                It's nothing important; Just a counter that slowly fills up based on your total amount of posts.
                There's absolutely nothing suspicious about me.. Carry on.

How many towers can a keeper keep if a keeper can keep other keeper's towers they kept?

Comment

• Hello, I just recently joined the forum for the purpose of reporting a hacker in BTD Battles, but I am unable to attach a photo to my post on the other forum thread. It gives me an unauthorized message. Is there a certain amount of time I must wait before I gain access to attachments or am I doing something wrong? Thanks.

Comment

• We don't have attachements enabled here, you would need to upload the picture somewhere else.

Comment

• I am a novice at this game, only acquiring about 9k medallions over a month period. So why is it that when I play a game I get matched sometimes with the TOP PLAYERS in my region and sometimes the WORLD? I may be being a baby about it, but how is that fair at all?

*Edit*: I mean Battle arenas, not assault mode.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gotjipped View Post
                        I am a novice at this game, only acquiring about 9k medallions over a month period. So why is it that when I play a game I get matched sometimes with the TOP PLAYERS in my region and sometimes the WORLD? I may be being a baby about it, but how is that fair at all?

*Edit*: I mean Battle arenas, not assault mode.
                        BTDB probably tried matching with someone close to your skill level but couldn't find anyone so it picked a higher player, don't know how the system works but thats probably what happned.
                        Either that or maybe BTDB doesn't have a system where it picks players in your skill level.

Comment

• what is the % chance of rolling NK coins on the wheel of fate?

Currently, I got it 2 times out of 8.

Comment

• Does anyone know what happened to winning crates for every three tiles captured? it used to come up about once a week but not for the last three or four weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by granddad2015 View Post
                              Does anyone know what happened to winning crates for every three tiles captured? it used to come up about once a week but not for the last three or four weeks.
                              random chance ran away from that

Comment

• Hey, is there a way to play SAS 3 with only one account on android and pc?

Comment

Working...
                                X