Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Questions Thread (and ask here if you can't make a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I edit my signature?

lol, it's been a while since I've been here

and what's happening in the next BTD BATTLES update?
    I have 16,000,000 medallions in btd battles

Comment

• Originally posted by thatkiwikid View Post
      How can I edit my signature?
      Go to the Drop-Down menu where your username is, then click on User Settings. Once there, go to Account and scroll down until you see this:
      There's absolutely nothing suspicious about me.. Carry on.

How many towers can a keeper keep if a keeper can keep other keeper's towers they kept?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scootaloo View Post

I think you are talking about the DDT. You can read about it: HERE

I hope this helps you prepare, because they are insanely hard to beat.
        "insanely hard"? .... so it is true, you don't have to be mad to play bmc........ but it does help !

Comment

• Has anyone been having problems getting the games to see you as signed in? I have to hit login like 18 times to get it to recognize that i'm logged in, even though it says "Welcome Aluludar" at the top right.

Comment

• That can usually be fixed by logging out of ninjakiwi.com, restarting your browser, logging back in then loading the game.
            Check you have cookies enabled including third party cookies and check with another browser if it still doesn't work and get in touch with support.ninjakiwi.com

Comment

• Hi, I have a problem in BTD5, when i open btd5, the game didnt login my acc even i alr login my ninjakiwi acc.https://ibb.co/eqGWmG

Comment

• Originally posted by keyuyoyo View Post
                Hi, I have a problem in BTD5, when i open btd5, the game didnt login my acc even i alr login my ninjakiwi acc.https://ibb.co/eqGWmG
                Refer to Aaron's post directly above you...
                There's absolutely nothing suspicious about me.. Carry on.

How many towers can a keeper keep if a keeper can keep other keeper's towers they kept?

Comment

• I'm having a strange issue, i can't seem to login with my account on the game site, and also can't find how to make SAS 4 recognize i'm logged in, it says my account is inactive or can't be accessed but even today by dawn i was playing normaly. i just can't udnerstand why my account was shut down, i even got 12 nk coins at the level spin, and now i can't even access it.

Comment

• Getting the Inactive message means you are blocked from logging in.

Either because you're account is inactive (most commonly from cheating) or your IP is blocked because another account was banned for cheating.

If you would like to discuss it further please contact support through support.ninjakiwi.com

Comment

• if my account got banned is there something i can do to recover it? i guess my ip got banned because i just made a new account and the moment i logged out and tried again the new account also got this problem, in SAS4 i got a very high lvl red luftplatzen from a nantonium box at a nightmare mission, i even asked if it was a normal thing, i was barely 50 and the weapon is supposed to drop around lvl 70 or 80, some guys said it was normal, could be it? i really don't want to loose the opportunity and comodity to play on the site, and i would like to know if i can do something about it.
                      i had and acount that lost it's privileges already, i still logged there to see what could be done in sas 4, but i was already banned from multiplayer, and never used that account to do anything again, even if i wanted i couldn't do anything harmfull to other players.
                      So i don't see why ban every account i made since i didin't do anything stupid this time... I don't want to have to use only kongreate. That will be my last option and i'll have to restart all over again.
                      Last edited by DemonShadow; 05-10-17, 04:37 AM.

Comment

• Is the Wheel of Fate more likely to land on NK coins the higher level you are?
                        Are the Wheel of Fate NK coin bonuses larger the higher level you are?

Comment

• The coins are higher but the chance is the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                            The coins are higher but the chance is the same.
                            Thanks for clarifying this rumor.

(although I got 20 coins from level 2; 9 coins from level 7; 0 coins in my other levels (currently level 8))

Comment

• How come Bloons Tower Defense 4 has pitifully few Achievements?

Comment

• They were added when we ported the game from Mochi Games to NK login. That's just how many we did.

Comment

Working...
                                X