Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Questions Thread (and ask here if you can't make a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So is bmc mobile ever going to have multiple cities like flash? cuz that would be a great addition!

Comment

• Great!

No plans for city 2 in BMC mobile.

Comment

• Will Bloons TD 6 and Tower Keepers run with a similar NK bar at the top of the game screen as usual, or will it be graphically different?
        There's absolutely nothing suspicious about me.. Carry on.

How many towers can a keeper keep if a keeper can keep other keeper's towers they kept?

Comment

• Nevermind BTD6, that's mobile only, silly.
          Ratings, Accepted DCs, My NK Mods

Comment

• Originally posted by Junior Monkey View Post
            Nevermind BTD6, that's mobile only, silly.
            According to SOUP, NK is planning on making a web version of BTD6.
            This is my signature

Comment

• Originally posted by Junior Monkey View Post
              Nevermind BTD6, that's mobile only, silly.
              Honestly, it's funny how you make such an assumption without even knowing little to no actual knowledge.

Also, that comment doesn't seem to answer my question in the slightest.

EDIT: I am sorry if this comment sounded rude in any way.
              Last edited by Scootaloo; 20-09-17, 01:15 AM. Reason: Review

How many towers can a keeper keep if a keeper can keep other keeper's towers they kept?

Comment

• It would be an assumption either way.

TK web won't have an NK bar.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Aaron;n129777]Great!

No plans for city 2 in BMC mobile.[/QUOWas it unpopular in flash?

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                    TK web won't have an NK bar.
                    If you don't mind a follow-up question, how will we be able to purchase premium items?

Comment

• It's going to be like FD, it didn't have an NK bar either.
                      Ratings, Accepted DCs, My NK Mods

Comment

• Wtf is that black bloon blimp with the white strip on the front in bmc (and it isn't a ZOMG)

Comment

• Originally posted by Valourmonkey View Post
                          Wtf is that black bloon blimp with the white strip on the front in bmc (and it isn't a ZOMG)
                          I think you are talking about the DDT. You can read about it: HERE

I hope this helps you prepare, because they are insanely hard to beat.
                          Last edited by Scootaloo; 21-09-17, 01:35 AM.

Comment

• Brand new member, and I'm having trouble playing the SAS 4 game. Not sure why my token is invalid.. I have stable connection and all, anything that can be done to help? Also when I try to play BTD5 I can't login either but an error is not shown. A screenshot of both errors is shown below.

https://i.imgur.com/6W12FiC.png
                            https://i.imgur.com/5vxpxMD.png

Comment

• Im trying to Play BTD5 with my account. I press the login button above play as a guest. It automatically logs me in on a seperate page. Whenever I try to open BTD5 though, I am still logged out. Pls Help!

Comment

• The two above issues can usually be fixed by logging out of ninjakiwi.com, restarting your browser, logging back in then loading the game.
                                Check you have cookies enabled including third party cookies and check with another browser if it still doesn't work and get in touch with support.ninjakiwi.com

Comment

Working...
                                X