Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Questions Thread (and ask here if you can't make a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm curious about changing usernames on the forum. Is it possible to change it like the NK site, where you can change it once, and only once? Or is is stuck permanently? I was planning on changing it soon, as my Steam Account, and other accounts are mostly different from this username. Entirely.
    This is like Street Fighter V for PS2 again.

Comment

• There's no user name changing on vBulletin but we can do it for you if you get in touch with support.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaron View Post
        There's no user name changing on vBulletin but we can do it for you if you get in touch with support.
        Thank you for your assistance on usernames (Intentionally verbal). Changing these usernames might take a while, I mean, someone might not recognize you, someone could accuse you for something, archnemesis, etc.

I was curious about how the >_> , or whatever that is bar is about. I just recently found it in the members list and below usernames, and I feel like it means something special. I was thinking it meant how many posts you can post in a day to stop consistent spam, how many people think you're annoying, or annoying posts, you know, that stuff. Yes. That is a serious question. BTW, I might have not read a specific post, forum, rule, etc. about the >_> bar.

I was close to making the usernames and >_> bar a separate forum, but I decided to post here. I was like this close _ _ (Underscores are the fingers that are close to touching each other) to making it an actual forum. But now I can make the questions here.

Comment

• Where do I go to make a new thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Valourmonkey View Post
            Where do I go to make a new thread
            It's simple. Just be logged on for 24 hours, so if you logged on today, be back after 24 hours. Also, you need to have 5 posts before doing so.
            Once the criteria is met, go to a forum, and then go to the forum you want to talk about, and click/tap/press A/X on New Topic. Then type the title of it and type in some text (Likely a reason of why it was made). And POOF. Forum made.

Comment

• few weeks to few month ago sas za td and bloons td 5 begun to seriously lag . input lag of 5 seconds to 10 seconds but games runs fine just i cant control it. i tried on two different computers (desktop with 16 gb ram and laptop with 4 gb ram both 2,5 years old) both windows 8.1 using firefox and both scanned for virus with two different antivirus programs. lag begun some time after i purchased all skills pack on sas za td. on desktop i even reinstalled flash player but nothing changed

Comment

• We saw a few reports of this happening in Firefox. If you can get a 64 bit version that may help or another browser. If they don't make any difference get in touch with support and we can try more.

Comment

• it seems 64 bit fixed it, i also uninstalled and reinstalled flash player for firefox just in case

Comment

• I'm playing Bloons TD Battles on a PC. Is there anywhere I can find a table listing all towers and upgrades, and what bloons they can pop?

I'm really finding it difficult to work out which towers can pop which bloons.

It would also be great to have the upgrade costs, fire rate, and number of bloons that can be popped per hit with each tower upgrade.

thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Waltex View Post
                      I'm playing Bloons TD Battles on a PC. Is there anywhere I can find a table listing all towers and upgrades, and what bloons they can pop?

I'm really finding it difficult to work out which towers can pop which bloons.

It would also be great to have the upgrade costs, fire rate, and number of bloons that can be popped per hit with each tower upgrade.

thanks
                      Well, it would take NK weeks, or months to do all of this, but it would be preferred to make a topic on the towers/purchasing of this.

Comment

• How can I delete a main post?
                        Don't tell Scarlett that I am checking this forum as I cook the grilled cheese sandwiches.

Profile picture at the moment: Rudy.

[B:
                        other forums[/B]:]

Other forums listed here: Flipline, NK profile.
                        NK profile: Bloonsfan101FIRE (since bloonsfan101 was taken)
                        NK forum v3 profile: CheeseyRudy (right now)
                        Flipline Forum Profile: Chasi Cheesemaster Weran (used to be dar, and icariandjunari.)

Comment

• Users are allowed to delete their own posts unless it is the first post [AKA, Thread Starter]. You will need to ask a moderator or administrator if you want a thread locked and/or deleted.
                          There's absolutely nothing suspicious about me.. Carry on.

How many towers can a keeper keep if a keeper can keep other keeper's towers they kept?

Comment

• So I play bmc and have a level 26 account that I'm am really proud of and I play on an iPhone. I am going to switch to a Microsoft phone and was wondering if there was some way to keep playin with my current account. The only option it gives me for saving data is backing my account up on iCloud and obviously a Microsoft phone won't have that so what can I do?

Comment

• Create an account on your iPhone for BMC (I recommend using an email/password) and you can sign into that account on other platforms (not including ninjakiwi.com).
                              If you run into any trouble get in touch with support

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                                Create an account on your iPhone for BMC (I recommend using an email/password) and you can sign into that account on other platforms (not including ninjakiwi.com).
                                If you run into any trouble get in touch with support
                                How do I make/sign in with this account on bmc?

nevermind I figured it out thanks a million!

Comment

Working...
                                X