Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Questions Thread (and ask here if you can't make a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Matizek123 View Post
    Hey, I just discovered that someone just copied your game (SAS 4). It is called Zombie Shoot: Pandemic survivor made by: JOYNOWSTUDIO. Hope you will do something about that. (I have new account so I couldn't make new topic about that so sorry).
    It DOES seem to have stolen quite a few assets from SAS4.. Wow, this is straight-up copying. Aaron Rohan Sharpe Anforth
    Last edited by Scootaloo; 29-08-17, 01:05 AM.
    There's absolutely nothing suspicious about me.. Carry on.

    Ask me a question, I DARE YOU. I DOUBLE DARE YOU. COME ON.

    Comment


    • Hi,
      I have a bloons td5 account on my old phone which was lvl 50+ and I recently got a new phone. I signed my last account into Facebook to transfer my data. On my new phone, I accidently logged into the wrong Facebook account and now i can't switch Facebook accounts. When I click login to Facebook, it automatically connects me to my my other account and it won't give me the option to sign into another Facebook account. Is there anyway I can switch to another Facebook account? I have a Samsung phone if that helps...

      Comment


      • Send a ticket to support.ninjakiwi.com and give as much detail as possible. I'm pretty sure there's a simple way to fix this, but I'm not one to know.
        There's absolutely nothing suspicious about me.. Carry on.

        Ask me a question, I DARE YOU. I DOUBLE DARE YOU. COME ON.

        Comment


        • Is there currently some sort of an problem with the email support...."support@ningakiwi.com" etc?....I have tried multiple times ...from two different email accounts I have (yahoo and gmail) to ask about an issue I'm having....but each time...after the email is automatically resent 5 times or whatever....it just ends up considered unsendable....this seems rather weird to me....I have had successful interactions before....now i can.t even use these old email conversations to add my present query....It always ends up with a final message saying the server at NK refused the connection....

          EDIT
          perhaps this might have something to do with "tickets" to support? I'm not sure I understand how that works.....I do recall that I simply emailed before and received helpful replies and assistance from "Arron" at support.....is it the need of of a ticket that explains my emails just bouncing back always?
          Last edited by StrikerD7; 31-08-17, 03:45 PM.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Sean811 View Post
            Hi,
            I have a bloons td5 account on my old phone which was lvl 50+ and I recently got a new phone. I signed my last account into Facebook to transfer my data. On my new phone, I accidently logged into the wrong Facebook account and now i can't switch Facebook accounts. When I click login to Facebook, it automatically connects me to my my other account and it won't give me the option to sign into another Facebook account. Is there anyway I can switch to another Facebook account? I have a Samsung phone if that helps...
            try loggin out using the facebook app

            Comment


            • support@ninjakiwi.com

              Looks like you've got a "g" in the first address, StrikerD7


              The ticket is how we describe the emails once their in our support system.

              Comment


              • Where can we post custom battle codes? I don't have friends with the game and I would like to play bananza mode.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Bot152 View Post
                  Where can we post custom battle codes? I don't have friends with the game and I would like to play bananza mode.
                  You could try going to a dedicated Bloons TD Battles discord server, such as BRUNOandLOCKY's Discord here: BTDB Chat
                  There's absolutely nothing suspicious about me.. Carry on.

                  Ask me a question, I DARE YOU. I DOUBLE DARE YOU. COME ON.

                  Comment


                  • I get a message that I am not authorised to read these threads even though I am subscribed... anyone know why ??

                    Comment


                    • It is either because the thread or comment the notification is trying to link you to has either been deleted or moved.

                      Notice the -1 on that notification and you'll see what I mean.

                      To add further proof, by searching his username, it comes up that he has 1 total comment. This proves, without a doubt, that those comments were deleted.
                      Last edited by Scootaloo; 06-09-17, 06:22 AM. Reason: Proof
                      There's absolutely nothing suspicious about me.. Carry on.

                      Ask me a question, I DARE YOU. I DOUBLE DARE YOU. COME ON.

                      Comment


                      • I'm playing Tower Keepers. I started on Kongregate but would like to move my account to an iPad. I can't see a way of doing that, is it possible?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Duderifick View Post
                          I'm playing Tower Keepers. I started on Kongregate but would like to move my account to an iPad. I can't see a way of doing that, is it possible?
                          Sadly, you cannot move your Kong account into the Mobile version, as they are seperate.
                          There's absolutely nothing suspicious about me.. Carry on.

                          Ask me a question, I DARE YOU. I DOUBLE DARE YOU. COME ON.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Scootaloo View Post
                            It is either because the thread or comment the notification is trying to link you to has either been deleted or moved.

                            Notice the -1 on that notification and you'll see what I mean.

                            To add further proof, by searching his username, it comes up that he has 1 total comment. This proves, without a doubt, that those comments were deleted.
                            Ah! now I understand and maybe the message should be changed to "Comment/thread deleted" instead of telling me that I am not authorised to read it...?

                            A question for you, what is "BRUNOandLOCKY's Discord!" ? it looks scary to an old granddad like me

                            Comment


                            • I got the Windows 10 version of tdb and I made a couple purchases on it. Due to a glitch my progress wasn't saved but I still have the purchases. The win10 version is kindof unstable, at least for me. Recently I got an Android phone and I would like to know if it is possible to transfer purchases between devices. Any help is greatly appreciated.

                              Comment


                              • You should be able to log into the same account for BTD Battles on any platform (not including the Flash version on ninjakiwi.com). Depending on the account setup you may need to contact support for help. If you registered with an email/password you should be able to log in that way or if you're getting automatically logged in through Google Play we can help with getting to the right account.

                                https://support.ninjakiwi.com/hc/en-us

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X