Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Questions Thread (and ask here if you can't make a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys im newto forums. I was just wondering about sas 4 vaccine map. Every time I get to the subway it starts to lag especially when the zombies come. Lag badly. Every account ive made it has done that. Any way to fix that? Ive already emailed support about itbut I was wondering why. It wont lag on any other level or at all ( cept when there r hundreds of zombies of course) so I was wondering why that map

Comment

• Originally posted by Savagegod667 View Post
      Hey guys im newto forums. I was just wondering about sas 4 vaccine map. Every time I get to the subway it starts to lag especially when the zombies come. Lag badly. Every account ive made it has done that. Any way to fix that? Ive already emailed support about itbut I was wondering why. It wont lag on any other level or at all ( cept when there r hundreds of zombies of course) so I was wondering why that map
      Sadly, there is no way to get rid of lag. [Unless, of course, you're able to purchase a very high quality computer with fantastic internet service!]

Just try to play the game on the lowest settings if you find that map exceptionally bad. Here, I highly recommend you reading the thread created sharing tips on how to reduce lag, I'll link you to it: HERE

There's absolutely nothing suspicious about me.. Carry on.

How many towers can a keeper keep if a keeper can keep other keeper's towers they kept?

Comment

• Is there any place to look at formulas for weapon dps that includes skills for sas4.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyB1997 View Post
          Is there any place to look at formulas for weapon dps that includes skills for sas4.
          Actually, I do believe this tool created by a Moderator named Topper had created in the past! I will link it to you: HERE

How many towers can a keeper keep if a keeper can keep other keeper's towers they kept?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scootaloo View Post

Yeah, I've double-checked the entire forum and there doesn't seem to be a specific BTD5 Steam thread already made. You should just ask here! After all, this IS the general question/support thread.
            Alrighty then, I'm having trouble with my version of BTD5 Steam; a problem that has never occurred before. I'm not even sure if the problem should be reported here or on Steam's help thread. I know absolutely nothing about Steam and the only reason I have an account is I am one f the forumers who bought Deluxe and was gifted a Steam Key to get the Steam/Mobile version.

Anyway, I decided the other day I wanted to play it again; and it said there was an update. I told it to start the update and had a nosy at what it contained (Patches, new track etc). I've never had had any issue with this before.

Short version: It appears my laptop's security has deemed one or more of the files as malware and quarantined them, and now the game can't operate. I've tried to find a way to tell it that it's not harmful and followed some advice from Steam's help page but it didn't work, I may have to download all of the updates again, actually. I'm hoping my save data's intact though,

Long version: Started the update, during said update an bubble informed me that a virus had been found (I panicked) and then seconds later had been quarantined (When it said what file had been affected, it was the jpeg. of one of the tracks, bizarrely). I resumed and completed the update, but my laptop was insisting on rebooting to deal with the virus. I didn't want to argue in case there genuinely was something harmful. Reboot, everything seems fine. Tried opening BTD5S and it worked. I clicked on the chest to get stuff and boom: the game closed again. Apparently I need to update the game AGAIN. However from here on out, the update bar goes so far, and then just stops and the result has varied. Sometimes an error says it could not be completed, sometimes it crashes and I have to manually close it and other times it tries to update forever with an estimated end time of 2 days. After all of this, I reached the conclusion that until I find a way to get the security to unlock whatever files/allows me to download the files properly, I don't believe I'm going to get anywhere.

Now, I don't even know if that is indeed the problem, it simply appears that way based on what happens, because if it turns out not to be this; then I'm out of ideas. This has never happened with any previous update, so I can't fathom what's so different with the latest one to cause such a reaction.
            BTD5DFO

My contents thread can still be found:
            http://archive.ninjakiwi.com/Forum/showthread.php/13491-Contents-Thread

Comment

• Hmm.. That's a tough one for me to fathom. If you haven't already, send a support ticket to [email protected] and use as much detail as possible within the message.You should also try going to Steam support, as I think this is more of a Steam issue with your computer/account. I can't think of any way to help you out here, but good luck!

Comment

• Ninja Kiwi support said they would refund purchases from sas4 but i only received 1 refund is there a chance it could take a few days for the others to process?

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyB1997 View Post
                  Ninja Kiwi support said they would refund purchases from sas4 but i only received 1 refund is there a chance it could take a few days for the others to process?
                  It depends a little on what exactly you want to have refunded, and why. As for the time, it shouldn't take too long, but I's still say it will likely take a few days.

Comment

• I got on sas this morning and all my data is gone and my cloud and local both shown no characters the 1st out of 4 refunds hit my account this morning now my data is gone but im out 54.00$ at the moment because NK hasnt refunded the other 3 purchases only 1 is there anything that can be done?

Comment

Hmm.. That's a tough one for me to fathom. If you haven't already, send a support ticket to [email protected] and use as much detail as possible within the message.You should also try going to Steam support, as I think this is more of a Steam issue with your computer/account. I can't think of any way to help you out here, but good luck!
                      I had a feeling that was going to be the response. Nevertheless, thank you for your time, Scootaloo. Don't remember if I saw you on the old forums or not, but it's nice to see you anyway. Anyhow, I'll get to the bottom of it, I'm sure.
                      BTD5DFO

My contents thread can still be found:
                      http://archive.ninjakiwi.com/Forum/showthread.php/13491-Contents-Thread

Comment

• Yeah, I'm one of the 'Veteran' forumers here on NinjaKiwi, formerly known as WEEGEE on the archive forums. I'm hoping that problem gets sorted out for ya soon, and I'm sorry I can't really provide more help, just morale support. Now's MY turn to ask a question: Will the NK 'Coins' system ever be changed? I want to make sure there won't be any confusing changes before I decide to buy some for Tower Keepers Web.

Comment

Yeah, I'm one of the 'Veteran' forumers here on NinjaKiwi, formerly known as WEEGEE on the archive forums. I'm hoping that problem gets sorted out for ya soon, and I'm sorry I can't really provide more help, just morale support. Now's MY turn to ask a question: Will the NK 'Coins' system ever be changed? I want to make sure there won't be any confusing changes before I decide to buy some for Tower Keepers Web.
                          Well, Scootaloo/WEEGEE/SuperFlirtGod... I can no longer buy NKcoins unless I send a copy of my passport to SKRILL over the internet... after all the news about hackers and ID theft there is no way I'm going to send passport details anywhere so I'm coming to the end of my time on NK. All the money I've spent now seems wasted. Take care and think twice before you spend is my advice.

Comment

• Paying with PayPal for NinjaKiwi has always been safe and hassle-free.

Comment

• Hey, I just discovered that someone just copied your game (SAS 4). It is called Zombie Shoot: Pandemic survivor made by: JOYNOWSTUDIO. Hope you will do something about that. (I have new account so I couldn't make new topic about that so sorry).

Comment

Paying with PayPal for NinjaKiwi has always been safe and hassle-free.
                                I tried paypal a few times and just got redirected back to Skrill but I'll try again. There seems to have been some sort of glitch on the games, suddenly today the games run better, my scores are higher and MvM is working again..... YEAY!

Comment

Working...
                                X