Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Questions Thread (and ask here if you can't make a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah interesting. Yep, please get in touch with support. They'll be able to run through some things with you.

Comment

• Has anyone experienced getting their daily rewards on sas4 get reset? Is it a bug?
      Daily rewards -> boxes, money, and turrets. Mine got reset to day 1.

Not really a big problem since there's nothing much with the low level boxes and turrets.

Comment

• None of the games will 'load', they're just stuck as a blank screen. On post pages the area on the top of the page where you sign in is missing and if I'm on a page that I can actually sign in on then after I sign in it will redirect me to the logged in page and after I move to another page it will sign me out again. Disabling ad blocker doesn't help and everything is fine on my other computer. Any way to fix this?

Comment

• What browser are you using and have you tried others?

Comment

• I run google chrome and I have tried internet explorer, neither of them work.
            Edit: The games that I'm trying to load work on other websites.
            Last edited by warninig; 28-07-17, 07:48 AM.

Comment

• Can not make a own thread yet thats why I ask it here.

Game: Monkey City
              The Oversized Airship Support Bay can be build at lvl 22 with 80k. But the maximum money I can have at lvl 22 is 72k. Am I missing something here or is this a flaw which needs to be fixed?^^

Comment

• I came here for a quick question because I can't make threads yet. What will NK do after flash player is discontinued?

Comment

• I have a problem in the NK website.

I was Bloonsfan101fire, and somehow my forumban went overdue.
                  I can't make any status reports there now.
                  I just lost my starboard engine, set up for attack run.

Profile picture at the moment: Red Leader/Garven Dreis

Comment

• Originally posted by DuckWW
                    "What will NK do after flash player is discontinued?"
                    There's Unity, and WebGL which (I assume) is what Tower Keepers is running on. Check Tower Keepers on Kongregate.
                    There's absolutely nothing suspicious about me.. Carry on.

How many towers can a keeper keep if a keeper can keep other keeper's towers they kept?

Comment

• There is also HTML5 but NONE of us would recommend that, HTML5 is a poor engine for gaming.. just loading a bunch of images.
                      I just lost my starboard engine, set up for attack run.

Profile picture at the moment: Red Leader/Garven Dreis

Comment

• Hey I had a question for Sas4ZA. I want change my class type but ive purchased special offer packs is there any chance i can get it refunded or transfered to the new character.

Comment

• Had recently got my ban lifted after an appeal. When will I be able to access my account?

Also, my cousins NK account(xXxKingJackxXx) was also banned(unless he is just lying again) which I assume is because we share the same IP?
                          Would that too, be lifted?

Comment

• Please reply to the support ticket if you're still having trouble with something.

Comment

• Greetings, Ninja Kiwi Forumers. It has been a long time since I was last here.Does anybody know if there is a BTD 5 Steam thread specifically? I found online, mobile, miscellaneous etc; but no sign of Steam. I tried searching for one so if I missed it, my apologies.

Could somebody either A - direct me to it so I can get the assistance I'm hoping for, or B - just help here?
                              BTD5DFO

My contents thread can still be found:
                              http://archive.ninjakiwi.com/Forum/showthread.php/13491-Contents-Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by BTD5DFO View Post
                                Greetings, Ninja Kiwi Forumers. It has been a long time since I was last here.Does anybody know if there is a BTD 5 Steam thread specifically? I found online, mobile, miscellaneous etc; but no sign of Steam. I tried searching for one so if I missed it, my apologies.

Could somebody either A - direct me to it so I can get the assistance I'm hoping for, or B - just help here?
                                Yeah, I've double-checked the entire forum and there doesn't seem to be a specific BTD5 Steam thread already made. You should just ask here! After all, this IS the general question/support thread.
                                There's absolutely nothing suspicious about me.. Carry on.

How many towers can a keeper keep if a keeper can keep other keeper's towers they kept?

Comment

Working...
                                X