Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Questions Thread (and ask here if you can't make a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep, if the explosion hits the black (frozen black) then it's damage will be removed from other frozen bloons. In those situations you'll need something like an Apprentice to burn through them (or upgrade the Ice to 2|x)

Comment

• Good afternoon! Long time Bloons Popper here, I've got a quick question:

​When the Bloons Apps were released I started playing exclusively on my phone. I am for the first time in years playing on my PC and am having trouble getting my in game progress from my Google Play account to update on the browser version of the game. I am using the same email address to log in with the browser and phone. What am I doing wrong?

Comment

• Originally posted by OneHitWonder View Post
        Good afternoon! Long time Bloons Popper here, I've got a quick question:

​When the Bloons Apps were released I started playing exclusively on my phone. I am for the first time in years playing on my PC and am having trouble getting my in game progress from my Google Play account to update on the browser version of the game. I am using the same email address to log in with the browser and phone. What am I doing wrong?
        You mean BTD5 Mobile and BTD5 Flash? They're physically unrelated games (like completely incompatible engines, graphics, programming etc.), so you cannot transfer between Flash and Mobile and vice versa.
        Current Avatar: Riddel (Chrono Cross)

The grandest way to protest the unjust is to insist on being punished by the unjust.
        BTD5 Rank: 83 | BMC Levels: 40 and 37; 32 on Mobile | NK Level: 36
        YouTube channel | My Ratings System

Comment

• Originally posted by Albert3105 View Post

You mean BTD5 Mobile and BTD5 Flash? They're physically unrelated games (like completely incompatible engines, graphics, programming etc.), so you cannot transfer between Flash and Mobile and vice versa.
          Thanks for the quick response! Have a good one!

Comment

• whenever i try to play sas4 it takes me to the google plays android section and it does this on chrome but not Firefox. is this supposed to happen or not? if not then can it be fixed cuz Firefox is slow as heck for sas4

Comment

• Nope that shouldn't happen. I think it's a cookie setting so if you clear your cookies it will stop redirecting to the mobile site.

Comment

• I've played on ninjakiwi for a long time, however, now that I come on again, I can't use bloonsTD5, and it always makes me a guest when I'm logged in. I was assuming that it was because it was saying Flash Player could not store my login details, but when I followed the instructions, I didn't see it saying anything about Never Ask Again. How can I fix this?

Comment

• Are you on Chrome? Go to chrome://settings/content and make sure the cookie settings are on recommended, and third-party cookies aren't being blocked.

Comment

• Oh, I noticed that I didn't have third-party cookies on for Ninjakiwi! Thank you for telling me to do that!

Comment

• How To Fix This No Data when im visiting the weekly competition

Comment

• I'm trying to get help for a problem on BTD5 for the Xbox One. After unlocking mastery for all the tracks and being able to purchase the last upgrade for the Monkey labs upgrades. Everytime i tried to buy the last upgrade(from 12/13 to 13/13) the game would instantly crash and it would not count as a purchase. Now it has gotten to the point where whenever i open the monkey labs menu the game crashes and i have to restart. It crashes 100% of the time as i have probably tried over 100 times and it always crashes. I have seen others complain of this, and it makes the game incompletable as far as Achievement hunters are concerned, could anyone have a look at this issue?

Comment

• How do you change the date format? It's currently in commie format (DD-MM-YYYY), and I want to change it to freedom format (MM-DD-YYYY).

Comment

• Hey,

i played btd5 for like 1 year now and after i logged in today into ninjakiwi and clicked on the btd 5 icon it Redirected me to http://m.ninjakiwi.com/android.html

and it does it all time , i never had problems playing BTD 5

would be really nice if you could help me !

Comment

• Hey,

i played btd5 for like 1 year now and after i logged in today into ninjakiwi and clicked on the btd 5 icon it Redirected me to http://m.ninjakiwi.com/android.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Duschn View Post
                                Hey,

The link to BTD 5? Well it's right Here
                                What Icon did you click on? Can you give more detail?
                                There's absolutely nothing suspicious about me.. Carry on.

How many towers can a keeper keep if a keeper can keep other keeper's towers they kept?

Comment

Working...
                                X