Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Questions Thread (and ask here if you can't make a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am unable to watch any ads on BMC mobile, whether I want to or not. Neither the forced ads nor the ads that reduce time are playing for me. Whenever I try to skip 15 min. of a timer, it says "NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE" "Please check your internet connection and try again." I know that my internet is fine, since I can play in online mode and even attempt to watch the ads, so what's up with that? Also, whenever a forced ad tries to play, the clouds show up, then just leave again. Is there some invisible counter of how ads I can watch? If so, can you make it visible? Also, again, if that's the case, why bother? Players can skip otherwise long and annoying timers, and Ninjakiwi gets ad revenue, so it's its a win-win situation. All Ninjakiwi is accomplishing by having this invisible counter is not giving themselves more free money! But besides that, any help with my problem would be GREAT! :D -Purple

Comment

• Okay even in the UK, it's 5:00 PM, so someone should've seen this, but still no reply. I understand probably none of you British people were up at 12:13 AM, but now it's like 5 PM over there, so why no reply? Someone PLEASE answer mee!

Comment

• Do the Support team and Devs and Admins still check their email? iv seen a lot of people saying that it takes forever to get a response but usually it only takes a day or so iv sent in an email and its been only 18 hours but not even a simple reply. are you guys too busy with something? are you guys all sleeping or something? i just kinda want a lil bit more info on whats going on atm

Comment

• I Just bought "Join the Club" for five dollars on BTD Battle Mobile and the game won't let me access the club arenas. I tried buying it again and it just said that I had already bought it. What do I do??

Comment

• in btd5 my track medals and scores all disappeared and I cant find a way to recover them. pls help

Comment

• Originally posted by SIGNUP38 View Post
              Do the Support team and Devs and Admins still check their email? iv seen a lot of people saying that it takes forever to get a response but usually it only takes a day or so iv sent in an email and its been only 18 hours but not even a simple reply. are you guys too busy with something? are you guys all sleeping or something? i just kinda want a lil bit more info on whats going on atm
              It takes at least a couple days. Be patient.
              Originally posted by A voice from the past
              Don't you think you've caused enough trouble?
              With the help of modding, I can test a DC with bloon rank changes. If you want me to test your DC just shoot me a PM.

Everything you need is here.

Comment

• Hello! Old to the site - new to the forum. Didn't see any "Create Thread" option.

Anywayyyy.... Bought BTD5 Deluxe (probably several) years back now and had it on my laptop since then. I just got a new laptop for Christmas, and moved several files and programs over from my old laptop to my new one, including the game. Upon boot up, it asks for a serial key or something like that, and I for the life of me cannot find a such thing. Searched old e-mails and googled it to no avail.
                So, here I am bringing this to you - Do any of you know what key I need, where to find it, or anything of the sort? I clicked on support at the bottom of the ninjakiwi website, but there was no e-mail address that I could see to e-mail them.

Thank you for any assistance. :)

Comment

Working...
                X