Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Questions Thread (and ask here if you can't make a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 times while playing bloon monkey city I've gotten a message saying, "Login Detected" and I have to reload the a page to continue. Should I be worried or is this just a glitch? I wanted to change my password just in case, but the button was glitched out and brought me to an error page

Comment

• Hello,I can't play BTD Battles with a friend through facebook. I have him added on facebook and he has me. We both play and have both signed into facebook on BTD Battles. We've sent each other the friend invites that it suggests when your friends don't pop out,yet we don't get any notifications. Please help

Comment

• I have a problem in Bloons TD Battles where i cant type in search clans. I've tried clicking on search bar and typing but nothing happens. Anyone know how I can type? Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaron View Post
          If you can't find a thread to post in, you aren't able to create new topics or you just have a minor question, please use this thread to ask.

Please note that for account issues and anything that is specific to you will probably require you to contact us directly through Support
          ok so i log in the the site but when ever i play a game in not sigh in and whenever i click log in it take me to my all really log in accont

Comment

• I have a question relating to BloonsTD5.. The weekly bloon popping thing is not adding to my score, it says that I am logged into Facebook yet nothing has been added to my score in a few days.. I have played many games and nothing. I have tried relogging into Facebook as well as closing the game is there a solution to this? Feels kind of crummy to spend irl money on a game to have it not work correctly.. Please help...

Comment

• Oh also when I reinstalled the game I lost all progress, however when I log in with Facebook it shows ... Is there a way to get back all I lost? Apparently trying to resolve issues by oneself is not helpful...Lol

Comment

• If we buy in-game purchases on Bloons TD Battles on steam is there anyway it can be transferred to my android account so it would be easier to get rewards in the weekly tournament?

Comment

• I read somewhere that if your clan is number one for the week and you're in the top 100, you get a Mark of Awesome. I think that our clan won and I was #1 in awesome gained last week, but I only got marks of honor. How do I get a Mark of Awesome?

Comment

• In BMC my friend is showing up when I try to give him supply crates.

Comment

• On mobile, I was playing SAS 3, i went in to the tournament, and was first the whole time, i had 5 sas bucks, and still have 5, but i won? xd Are tournaments not working?

Comment

• How do you make it so two people can edit the original post?
                        I'd say that it's been 4 months since I've posted on the NK Forums

Comment

• Originally posted by DragonSlayerz View Post
                          How do you make it so two people can edit the original post?
                          Admins and moderators can edit anyone's posts.
                          Please do not check out my terrible Daily Challenges and slightly-less-terrible DeviantArt.

Comment

• Two people who aren't mods/admins
                            I'd say that it's been 4 months since I've posted on the NK Forums

Comment

• Originally posted by DragonSlayerz View Post
                              Two people who aren't mods/admins
                              Normal members can't edit anyone else's posts.
                              Please do not check out my terrible Daily Challenges and slightly-less-terrible DeviantArt.

Comment

• issues

in bloons monkey city ive noticed after my lengthy play i logged out of the game and came back to notice my upgrades to some of my monkeys abilities where gone ... example... i bought the first tier and second tier to my ice tower and when re-logged it has no upgrades and made me re-buy them it just didn't register my purchases yet how come i used 2nd teir prior to logging out and-then end up having to buy the exact same upgrades i purchased before

could you please take a look at this issues as it happens to my ice towers / glue gunners / mage tower / sniper monkeys/ dart ling gunners / spike towers/ bomb towers / and dart monkey ...its like the game didnt save however i had all the towers i stayed at lvl 11 i had all the required buildings etc

its like it didn't save when i upgraded and ik i did because when u play a game and upgraded to second teir repeatedly using the same monkeys over and over and then having to log out and log in to find that your monkeys upgrades didn't save but everything else did is kinda disappointing please please fix this issue

whats going on?

buildings i purchased are disappearing not being saved

building upgrades are also not saving

i get no cash back for missing items from this

problem with effect

I have to work harder to gain back what i lost as im not compensated for it witch in turn puts me at a disadvantage when im trying to do events or protect my self from attacks
                                Last edited by KyuDeathDragon; 07-01-17, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X