No announcement yet.

Forum downtime issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder if this is supposed to happen?

You can try to show up the people who liked your post, but it always says "no_permission".
    93 accepted daily challenges.
    BTD5 rank: 83 - BMC levels: 35 (1st city), 28 (2nd city) - AP: 23625 (Level 42) - A masterpiece of logic - Rating scale - Forum errors
    Originally posted by Kodak Black
    I'm the s*** I'm farting, I don't know how to potty

Comment

• Wow... another error.

Ratings, Accepted DCs, My NK Mods, Friday the 13th, NK Day of the Dead

Comment

• Originally posted by Superbloons321 View Post
        I wonder if this is supposed to happen?

You can try to show up the people who liked your post, but it always says "no_permission".
        how do you do that? I tried clicking the number but nothing shows up

Comment

• Originally posted by fozage View Post

how do you do that? I tried clicking the number but nothing shows up
          You have to click in that space between "Like" and the white box with the number (the red area in the picture below).
          BTD5 rank: 83 - BMC levels: 35 (1st city), 28 (2nd city) - AP: 23625 (Level 42) - A masterpiece of logic - Rating scale - Forum errors

Comment

• 11 days and 29 posts later and flag is still broken.

Spam posts here.
            Please do not check out my terrible Daily Challenges and slightly-less-terrible DeviantArt.

Comment

• Yeah, why is that it always takes so much time for NK to fix problems?

Comment

• I clicked a forum profile, only for it to load like this...

Comment

• The only issues I still find are the following:
                  1. The Flag post error.
                  2. Boot,ini error
                  3. no_permission Like error
                  4. 404 on Notification page
                  5. NK is under maintenance, though for only 5 minutes.

I don't find the rest. Also autosave works for me.
                  Daily challenges, profile
                  Status: Rank 32, AP 7115, BTD5 Rank 70, BMC GP Lv 24, BD Lv 16, BTDBM BS ~20000, BMCM Lv 33

Comment

• I still cant add people

Comment

• this forum is still breaking

Comment

• Originally posted by fozage View Post

this forum is still breaking
                        That has always happened for some reason. The "Upload from URL" function does not work either, even if the URL is valid, you always get this error.

Comment

• Still has not fixed the five errors I listed. Are these errors even dealt with?
                          Daily challenges, profile
                          Status: Rank 32, AP 7115, BTD5 Rank 70, BMC GP Lv 24, BD Lv 16, BTDBM BS ~20000, BMCM Lv 33

Comment

• Originally posted by jluc410 View Post
                            Still has not fixed the five errors I listed. Are these errors even dealt with?
                            No, they aren't. The flag function broke 3 weeks ago and it's still not fixed. And I think most of the errors I reported recently exist since the beginning of the forum.

And it's not the first time something like this happens. The auto-saving function broke in July and it was only fixed in April.
                            The JSON SyntaxError + occasional maintenance error after posting appeared costantly from mid November to mid December and from January to mid April.

Does it really take THIS much to fix errors?

Aaron

Comment

• ^ Also should add, the infamous "Working..." glitch is back. (Where the Working... text stays at the top and all the stuff saved is lost upon refreshing the page.)
                              I got that several times when making edits and new posts.

I think the 404 error relates to the like spam on these forums (especially the DCs) since when I disabled notifications for those I never got them again.
                              Ratings, Accepted DCs, My NK Mods, Friday the 13th, NK Day of the Dead

Comment

• Another glitch: the "People Who Liked" popup can appear twice.

Comment

Working...
                                X