BMC Mobile crashed, lost my city

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BMC Mobile crashed, lost my city

Was playing today when BMC Mobile crashed. When I restarted the game, my city was back to level 1, both the local save and cloud!!! My city had been maxed for months. Where did my save data go (even the cloud save is gone) and how do I get my city back?

It's been 5 days. No help or support. Yes, I emailed the 'support' as well. A simple 'we are looking into it' would be welcomed as I am on the verge of deleting every NK game I have and telling my friends to do the same. Tired of spending money to support them when I get none.
    Last edited by chefy68; 08-01-18, 08:02 PM. Reason: counting the days...

Comment

The connections with NK servers seem to be lagging during past few days, so it could be that your cloud save isn't the cloud save and once the connection is re-established, you get your saves back. Just a wild guess.

Comment

Originally posted by MikkoU View Post
        The connections with NK servers seem to be lagging during past few days, so it could be that your cloud save isn't the cloud save and once the connection is re-established, you get your saves back. Just a wild guess.
        Thanks for the reply. I will keep checking daily but I'm not holding my breath at this point...

Comment

I received email just now from Aaron. The situation has been resolved.

Comment

Working...
          X