BTD5 glitchy?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTD5 glitchy?

Maybe it's my internet speed, but it seems very slow, non responsive. Bloons pop and they don't add cash, yet cash accumulates and eventually I can buy towers / upgrade. It's not the computer because this happens on another computer. I don't suspect my internet speed because nothing else seems slow.

If you're using Firefox is may be from an update to that recently. Try getting a 64 bit version if you can.

Could you see what browsers this happens in?

Comment

Just updated. I'll report back if it's still a problem.
      Last edited by Matthew RJ; 19-09-17, 01:40 AM.

Comment

Updated to the 64 bit version, still slow. I didn't notice the glitch with the $, but selling a tower, upgrading, going back to the main menu to see agents, etc, takes too long. There's a delay (which can cost me the game). It happened on both computers. Again I don't think it's my internet speed because no other sites have slow responses

Comment

Yep it definitely won't be your internet speed. It would be good to check with other browsers but if you can get in touch with support that would be great.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
            Yep it definitely won't be your internet speed. It would be good to check with other browsers but if you can get in touch with support that would be great.
            How do I get in touch with support?

Comment

https://support.ninjakiwi.com is best. Or email [email protected]

Comment

Thanks. There were no problems when I played it on Microsoft Edge. Finally able to complete a Daily Challenge in a while. Today's / Yesterday wasn't hard. But you had to be able to sell and rebuild quickly. Not possible on Firefox. I would rather not switch web browsers, so I hope whatever the problem is can be fixed.
                Last edited by Matthew RJ; 20-09-17, 10:21 PM. Reason: correction

Comment

I am currently finding a glitch buying the Bloontonium Reactor; it will take my money and then won't upgrade. Anybody have any ideas?

Comment

Working...
                  X