Change date format on forums?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Web Change date format on forums?

I can't seem to change the date format. I'm from the US and I find DD-MM-YYYY hard to read. It's confusing to get the day before the month, since often times, the day of the month is less relevant than the month itself.
    Rant aside, is there a way to change the date format to MM-DD-YYYY or even YYYY-MM-DD?

Doesn't seem like it, no. I checked around, but couldn't find an option for that.
    ♫Any other day, all you do is survive, but now that you're here, I can see you come alive!♪

♥Bat Pone Original Character artwork by 'Kitten Nomz' ♥

Come join BRUNOandLOCKY's Discord!

Comment

I agree that NK should have this option, though.

I am fairly used to being in an American curriculum school where we kept track of dates with MM-DD-YYYY
      In Japan (where I live) and sometimes in Canada (where I will go for uni), YYYY-MM-DD is used.

Thus, YMD and MDY should also be options.
      My profile (36,525 AP, Level 49 - Master of Masters) Ratings v2.0 (NEW!) My accepted DC's

Comment

Originally posted by polobob View Post

I can't seem to change the date format. I'm from the US and I find DD-MM-YYYY hard to read. It's confusing to get the day before the month, since often times, the day of the month is less relevant than the month itself.
        Rant aside, is there a way to change the date format to MM-DD-YYYY or even YYYY-MM-DD?
        for me thats confusing as in that not a logic order for me try seing you start off with days then get months and then years

Comment

Working...
        X