appreciating the art over the years, and BTD6

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• appreciating the art over the years, and BTD6

Ninja Kiwi went from looking like something out of old Newgrounds to really well-polished stuff.

So, BTD6's logo has a dart that looks pretty similar to the darts in the upgrades section of BSM2. 3D confirmed??? :0

but yeah, it's surprising as simple as the darts were looked at and visually improved on. I like where this is going

Originally posted by ITSBEENTHREEYEARS View Post
    Ninja Kiwi went from looking like something out of old Newgrounds to really well-polished stuff.

So, BTD6's logo has a dart that looks pretty similar to the darts in the upgrades section of BSM2. 3D confirmed??? :0

but yeah, it's surprising as simple as the darts were looked at and visually improved on. I like where this is going
    And that's just from the logo! Imagine what new art style they go with this time! One thing is certain, I think the monkeys are gonna look cute ^-^
    There's absolutely nothing suspicious about me.. Carry on.

How many towers can a keeper keep if a keeper can keep other keeper's towers they kept?

Comment

Its funny how some videos have clickbait titles like "Btd 6 is out!!!" in some channels except for suggestion

also I hope no one will ruin the hype

Comment

Working...
      X