Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest" Thread (unfinished, open to contribution)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest" Thread (unfinished, open to contribution)

I thought it might be a good idea to collect together a list of the best and most efficient methods to defeat quests (certain daily challenges, special missions, etc.). Obviously I can't do this alone, so feel free to add your own methods below and I will add them to the OP!

Suggestion from azianpersuazion--Keep a game saved on round 58 with a lot of cash from farms. Play this as much as needed to beat the challenges you want to beat.

If you don't want to do this, many of the quests can still be beaten via Deflation.

All Cashed Up: Play "Pass 10 Epic Rounds with Lots O' Cash" (February 7, 2012). Build as many 4/2 farms as possible. Start the round, collect all cash, and then leave. Repeat as necessary.
    - Hit the Jackpot: ^ Same.
    Angry, Angry Squirrels: --
    Beehive Jive: Play a game on Easy to round 42. On round 42, regrow farm the rainbows by placing a 3/0 wizard in the front and a 3/0 ice supported by a 2/3 village at the back. Place one or two beekeepers around the map on Strong, and wait until they get 50,000 pops. Bonus points if you have the pro ability.
    Bionic Meerkat: --
    Challenge Accepted: Play "20 Ceramic Bloons on the Wall" (July 30, 2012) 6 times. Build two 3/1 glue gunners at the beginning of the map to beat it.
    Dread Pirate Monkey: Play "Pass 10 Epic Rounds with Lots O' Cash" (February 7, 2012). Don't start the round. Instead, just place several 0/4 boats, use all their abilities, sell them all, rinse and repeat until you've used 50. That's right. You can beat this challenge without destroying a single bloon.
    Easy as Pie: Play a map on Easy up to 49. Save the game, then reload it and play round 50 ten times. Remember to recreate your round 58 saved game afterwards!
    - Advanced Tactics: ^ Same, except on an Advanced map. (Mount Magma is the easiest.)
    - Expertly Done: ^ Same, except on an Expert map. (Tunnels is the easiest.)
    Epic Bloon Popper: Play "The Daring Dozen" (January 27, 2014). I recommend you figure it out yourself, but if you must know, here.
    - Legendary Bloon Popper: ^ Same.
    - Supreme Bloon Popper: ^ Same.
    Epic Range: Load your saved game. Build as many 0/2 super monkeys as possible with support so you don't die.
    Fear the Juggernaut: Load your saved game. Build as many 4/0 dart monkeys as possible along with MOAB popping power so you don't die.
    Flash Bang: Load your saved game. Build as many 1/3 ninjas as possible with support so you don't die.
    Frag Out!: Play MOAB Madness three times using only maulers and bloon impact bombs.
    Hardened: --
    - Extra Hardened: --
    Heavy Boots of Lead: Play "Lead Zeppelin" (November 9, 2012). You don't need to play it all the way through, but if you want to see existing solutions, here.
    High Voltage: Load your saved game. Build as many 4/2 villages as possible.
    Ice, Ice Baby: Load your saved game. Build as many 2/3 ice towers as you can under a 2/3 village, with MOAB popping power so you don't die.
    It Came From Below!: Play "Sailing in the Storm" (February 21, 2016). The challenge provides 50 portable lakes. FIFTY.
    Mean and Unseen: Load your saved game. Replay round 59 over and over again using whatever the heck you want to beat the camo leads.
    Mission: Impossible: Beat MOAB Madness with two ground zeroes.
    MOAB Rock: Play "The Daring Dozen" (January 27, 2014). I recommend you figure it out yourself, but if you must know, here.
    - Big Friendly Bloon?: ^ Same.
    - Zomgantic: ^ Same.
    Pay Day: Complete a few unfinished maps, preferably Expert on Hard. If you've completed all the maps, replay Tunnels Hard five times. (Saving/replaying the last round will not work.)
    - Rolling in It: ^ Same, except play Tunnels Hard eight times and Tunnels Easy once.
    Pina Colada: --
    Pound Zero: Play "Pass 10 Epic Rounds with Lots O' Cash" (February 7, 2012). Destroy the bloons with nothing but Ground Zeros.
    Red Hot: Play "Well That was Quick" (April 8, 2012) several times. Build a 1/0 village inside one of the loops. Then build a 4/1 boomerang and several 1/2 ice towers. Use road spikes to pop bloons that sneak past your defenses. Once all bloons are popped, sell the boomerang and destroy the BFB using the 0/4 boat ability. (Optional: Use the ice specialty.)
    Regen This!: Load your saved game. Play until round 82, as 76, 79, and 82 both have large amounts of regrow bloons. Repeat if it's somehow necessary.
    Somewhere...: Load your saved game. Then just play for a while. Keep in mind that using insta-kill abilities like Ground Zero and Annihilation on blimps will not count towards your total.
    - Over the Rainbow: ^ Same.
    Special Agents, Assemble!: Buy 5 agents. It's a good idea to buy portable lakes or meerkats to get the pro versions, as those are required for other quests.
    - Agent Pros: Buy 20 agents. If you're a DC player, it might be a good idea to only buy agents that don't affect actual gameplay unless you want them to, like Portable Lakes and Beekeepers--both of which only give abilities that you can choose not to use.
    Spike Master: Load your saved game. Pop bloons with nothing but road spikes accompanied by lead popping power.
    Spike-O-Pult!: Continually replay MOAB Madness and make use of the SJFC glitch by placing nine 2/0 dart monkeys, activating the SMFC ability, then upgrading all your 2/0s to 3/0. Repeat as necessary and use the 0/4 ninja ability to slow the bloons down and help you out.
    Spotter: Load your saved game. Spam 2/3 subs while using 2/0 dart monkeys for vision.
    Sticky Glue: Load your saved game. Build a 2/3 glue gunner with MOAB popping power to support you as well as some 1/1 ice towers to stall the bloons.
    Striped All Over: Load your saved game. Then just play for a while. Keep in mind that using insta-kill abilities like Ground Zero and Annihilation on blimps will not count towards your total.
    Stun Gun: Play "Pass 10 Epic Rounds with Lots O' Cash" (February 7, 2012). Spam 4/x snipers, along with support towers for the bloons and stray MOABs.
    The Wild Bloonberries:Play "Nature Calls" (February 29, 2012) several times through. Try to strategically place your towers so that the bloonberry bushes get the most out of their popping power.
    TMNT: Play "Green Eyed Monsters" (April 7, 2012) as far into freeplay as you can. The challenge provides 8 tribal turtles.
    Unseen Danger: Play Covert Pops as many times as necessary.
    Upgrade Complete: This really doesn't need a walkthrough. Just buy any specialty building/upgrade that you can. You will automatically get this one if you already have all buildings.
    Last edited by The Mochinator; 23-09-17, 11:42 PM.
    My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
    (NEW) My Custom BTD5 Challenges
    Is Minecraft really for children?

All Cashed Up + Hit the Jackpot: Go to the "Pass 10 Epic Rounds with Lots o' Cash" (Feb 7, 2012) DC/RM, buy as many 4/2 farms as you can, then play the round and leave once all the bananas are collected (On mobile, don't leave, restart it 3 times and you'll get it that way.)

For Easy as Pie: DCs don't count towards this quest.
    Ratings, Accepted DCs, My NK Mods

Comment

The quests that require you to pop some amount of ZOMGs, BFBs, MOABs or ceramics can easily be beaten by beating Pass 10 Rounds more than once.

So can Pound Zero and that "pop blimps with 4/x snipers" quest.

The "pop 500-or-something camo leads" quest can be beaten by simply beating the "Missile Crisis" DC once.
      Current Avatar: Riddel (Chrono Cross)

The grandest way to protest the unjust is to insist on being punished by the unjust.
      BTD5 Rank: 83 | BMC Levels: 40 and 37; 32 on Mobile | NK Level: 36
      YouTube channel | My Ratings System

Comment

I'm not entirely sure if those are the most efficient ways of completing the quests, but they're good enough for now. I've edited the OP.

Comment

Upgrade Complete automatically completes itself if you have all specialties.
          Current Avatar: Riddel (Chrono Cross)

The grandest way to protest the unjust is to insist on being punished by the unjust.
          BTD5 Rank: 83 | BMC Levels: 40 and 37; 32 on Mobile | NK Level: 36
          YouTube channel | My Ratings System

Comment

The MOAB quests can be completed quickly by beating "The Daring Dozen" challenge on January 27, 2014. It's only 8 levels, so it goes by really fast and only needs to be completed once.

Comment

For most of these, I have a game that is saved after round 58. It's on a decently hard map, and I have done a lot of farming and can easily play to round 100 without trouble. I just play the saved game over and over to various levels for different quests.

For the ones about beating a certain number of levels, I just play it over and over to level 65 to complete the challenge.
              For the camo ones, 78 is a good one to get to.
              For the MOAB ones, you can try to count and play as far as you need to.
              For ones with specific towers, I just sell what I have to buy what I need. I have a lot of money saved so I can quickly buy what's necessary.

With this strategy, I can beat most quests within 15-20 minutes.

Comment

Sorry for bump.

The Easy as Pie seems to work if you save on the last round and replay it. For Legendary Bloon Popper, maybe Beat 10 (11) Epic Rounds?
                Daily challenges, profile
                Status: Rank 32, AP 7115, BTD5 Rank 70, BMC GP Lv 24, BD Lv 16, BTDBM BS ~20000, BMCM Lv 33

Comment

hi i love you all <3

Comment

"Supreme Bloon Popper" (pop 1,000,000 bloons) > "Monkey Lane, Apopalypse" February 2nd 2012.

I'm not sure if this one will work for this quest because I was working on the win 6 daily challenge quest at the time and did a few old dailys before this. I wish I could do it over or figure out the RBE of the Monkey Lane, Apopalypse daily challenge.

Maybe another player can confirm if Feb 2nd 2012 daily challenge works for the Supreme Bloon Popper quest.
                    Last edited by KillaZombieForMommy; 21-06-17, 05:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mochinator View Post
                      I thought it might be a good idea to collect together a list of the best and most efficient methods to defeat quests (certain daily challenges, special missions, etc.). Obviously I can't do this alone, so feel free to add your own methods below and I will add them to the OP!

Suggestion from azianpersuazion--Keep a game saved on round 58 with a lot of cash from farms. Play this as much as needed to beat the challenges you want to beat.

All Cashed Up: Play Pass 10 Epic Rounds with Lots O' Cash (February 7, 2012). Build as many 4/2 farms as possible. Start the round, collect all cash, and then leave. Repeat as necessary.
                      - Hit the Jackpot: ^ Same.
                      Angry, Angry Squirrels: --
                      Beehive Jive: --
                      Bionic Meerkat: --
                      Challenge Accepted: Play 20 Ceramic Bloons on the Wall (July 30, 2012) 6 times. Build 2 3/1 glue gunners at the beginning of the map to beat it.
                      Dread Pirate Monkey: --
                      Easy as Pie: -- (Does saving and replaying the last round over and over again count?)
                      - Advanced Tactics: --
                      - Expertly Done: --
                      Epic Bloon Popper: --
                      - Legendary Bloon Popper: --
                      - Supreme Bloon Popper: --
                      Epic Range: Load your saved game. Build as many 0/2 super monkeys as possible with support so you don't die.
                      Fear the Juggernaut: Load your saved game. Build as many 4/0 dart monkeys as possible along with MOAB popping power so you don't die.
                      Flash Bang: Load your saved game. Build as many 1/3 ninjas as possible with support so you don't die.
                      Frag Out!: Play MOAB Madness 3 times using only maulers and bloon impact bombs.
                      Hardened: --
                      - Extra Hardened: --
                      Heavy Boots of Lead: --
                      High Voltage: Load your saved game. Build as many 4/2 villages as possible.
                      Ice, Ice Baby: Load your saved game. Build as many 2/3 ice towers as you can under a 2/3 village, with MOAB popping power so you don't die.
                      It Came From Below!: --
                      Mean and Unseen: Load your saved game. Replay round 59 over and over again using whatever the heck you want to beat the camo leads.
                      Mission: Impossible: Beat MOAB Madness with 2 ground zeroes.
                      MOAB Rock: Play Pass 10 Epic Rounds with Lots O' Cash (February 7, 2012) one or two times. Build a max temple or two to beat it.
                      - Big Friendly Bloon?: ^ Same.
                      - Zomgantic: ^ Same.
                      Pay Day: --
                      - Rolling in It: --
                      Pina Colada: --
                      Pound Zero: Continually replay MOAB Madness and sell/rebuy spam ground zero as many times as you can.
                      Red Hot: Load your saved game. Build a 3/0 ice tower and a 4/2 boomerang next to each other in a curve, as well as MOAB popping power.
                      Regen This!: Load your saved game. Play until round 82, as 79 and 82 both have large amounts of regrow bloons. Repeat if it's somehow necessary.
                      Somewhere...: --
                      - Over the Rainbow: --
                      Special Agents, Assemble!: Buy 5 super monkey storms. Duh. Easy.
                      - Agent Pros: Buy 20 super monkey storms. It's not like you're ever going to use any other types of agents, anyway.
                      Spike Master: Load your saved game. Build a couple of 4/2 spike factories in the back of the map.
                      Spike-O-Pult!: Continually replay MOAB Madness and make use of the SJFC glitch by placing multiple 2/0 dart monkeys, activating the SMFC ability, then upgrading all your 2/0s to 3/0. Repeat as necessary and use the sabotage ability to help you out.
                      Spotter: --
                      Sticky Glue: Load your saved game. Build a 2/3 glue gunner with MOAB popping power to support you as well as some 1/1 ice towers to stall the bloons.
                      Striped All Over: --
                      Stun Gun: Play Pass 10 Epic Rounds with Lots O' Cash (February 7, 2012). Spam 4/x snipers, along with support towers for the bloons and stray MOABs.
                      The Wild Bloonberries: --
                      TMNT: --
                      Unseen Danger: Play Covert Pops as many times as necessary.
                      Upgrade Complete: This really doesn't need a walkthrough. Just buy any specialty building/upgrade that you can. You will automatically get this one if you already have all buildings.
                      for the use of agent search for a DC where you get these for free place them an dlet them pop th emost bloons or if you want to spend MM to pop bloons play feb 7 2010 chalange pass 10 epic rounds with lots o cash play freeplay or repeat many times as you popo much bloons for camo leads there was an chlange called let it go with much camo leads

Comment

For "10 epic rounds", I used a maxed out ToTMG on the bomb tower sacrifices. I also had some extra towers in there like a spike storm if I recall. I remember the temple dominating. Those rockets are OP

Comment

I made a few changes to the format and added some more quests.

Comment

Working...
                          X