No announcement yet.

Let's all put on our tinfoil hats and discuss what would be in an ideal BTD6

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

would be nice if for exmaple 2 daartmonkey nearby are stronger then speratly placed because nearby they can suport each one an dmaby with x of same tower nearby 1extra pierce or so
    alos more targetto shoot at like target the first moab class u see or target the first camo bloon u see or lead or regrow or never target leadsor regorws for example (2/x glue vs regorw is pain in hell an 0/0 supermonkey continuly shooting at a lead is a waste of darts)
    more bloons/moab classes and or more bloons ranks like camo/regrow even bloosn who popo out existing bloons like a bloon when popped gives much reds or so and it doesnt need ot be moabclass
    more towrs/upgrades a tier 5 wich cost extremely much but is more powerfull then tier 4 tier 4 of right path still gives an ability but tier 5 could either make the monkey much better ot the ability x/5 villa could make the ability grants triple or 5x speed/pierce instead of coubling it ofcourse this cost very much maby for sometowers it will be cool to add an extra upgrade path some towers could use some extra upgrades apperentice could learn a whole new spell it now know air and fire...
    maby more agents?
    mayby more roaditems?
    maby more agents liek the supermonkey storm and an easy use of them like you see your monkeymoney and quickly press a button to spedn 50 MM for 1 supermonkey storm

Comment

With my tinfoil hat on, how does ones brain wifi to google for discussion data lol

Comment

Definitely a campaign mode. It would be like daily missions, but with more varying difficulty. ie Mission 1 "Attack on Monkey Lane" Rounds 1-30 with third tier dart monkeys, tack shooters and bomb towers.

Comment

There's definitely factors in BMC that could be added and questions answered on this game! I'd like to see the return of MOAB Graveyard... That large 'body' has me feeling anxious.
          There's absolutely nothing suspicious about me.. Carry on.

Ask me a question, I DARE YOU. I DOUBLE DARE YOU. COME ON.

Comment

Originally posted by Scootaloo View Post
            There's definitely factors in BMC that could be added and questions answered on this game! I'd like to see the return of MOAB Graveyard... That large 'body' has me feeling anxious.
            that one was EZ once i had moab shredders

Comment

My idea on how the campaign mode could work:

Each level has 3 stars. Earn one star by completing the level, and the other two for completing certain objectives, such as "Don't lose any lives" and "Don't use any Spikes or Pineapples."
              https://ninjakiwi.com/profile/huang123abc
              If you can read this, congratulations!

Comment

Originally posted by huang123abc View Post
                My idea on how the campaign mode could work:

Each level has 3 stars. Earn one star by completing the level, and the other two for completing certain objectives, such as "Don't lose any lives" and "Don't use any Spikes or Pineapples."
                yeah and the level could have some things suck as holes or so to make it for the bloons a bit easier

Comment

Originally posted by lol7790 View Post

yeah and the level could have some things suck as holes or so to make it for the bloons a bit easier
                  We could definitely use some more special tracks. Special tiles in bmc should make a comeback.

Comment

Originally posted by validsback View Post

We could definitely use some more special tracks. Special tiles in bmc should make a comeback.
                    mision in bmc playable in btd6 but moab gravyad is EZ wiht soem moab shredders

Comment

This time we need saves and multiplayer to be cross-platform, especially multiplayer. If I play on one device and my friend is on another, we should be able to play together. I ran into this problem all the time, and it means I don't play the game as much as I would like. And save data needs to be cross-platform because too many times the game came to a platform I would prefer over previous ones, and I would have to start all over.

Comment

Originally posted by themazingness View Post
                        This time we need saves and multiplayer to be cross-platform, especially multiplayer. If I play on one device and my friend is on another, we should be able to play together. I ran into this problem all the time, and it means I don't play the game as much as I would like. And save data needs to be cross-platform because too many times the game came to a platform I would prefer over previous ones, and I would have to start all over.
                        if you and your friend are friend son ninjakiwi you can share codes in co-op matches for btd5 well if its a inreal friedn its also poss just use your phone lol j

anyway my idea for btd6 would b to mix all btd games in one so you could use all diffrent dartmonkeys made forexample like a btd1 dartmonkey with only its 2 upgrades and that all bloons are mixed a btd3 rainbow spawns 2 whites and 2 blacks for example some prices could be chnaged or the solar beacon from the btd4 'village' could only work on the btd4 camo bloon

Comment

I want to see more towers, more music options, A LOT more Bloons (Non MOAB), to make the game more interesting, ability to send a specific round in Sandbox( to aid in helping work on strategy), more special missions, Tier 5, a track editor, a Player Mission Creator/Sharing system, and all premiums to be Monkey Money purchased (I used to play BTD5 Deluxe but RipDeluxe it died because of some Steam whatchamajigger).

Comment

Wow, I never thought of the specific round sandbox! Great idea! I'd want all bloons from BSM2 Mobile to be in BTD6. Glass Bloons would be TOUGH! [Maybe too tough, It'd hypothetically render Plasma and Laser Vision useless! I think...] Not sure about a 5th tier, though.. Maybe 4/4? It'd be interesting if two 4/4 towers could be merged into a "Tier 5" super tower!
                            There's absolutely nothing suspicious about me.. Carry on.

Ask me a question, I DARE YOU. I DOUBLE DARE YOU. COME ON.

Comment

Originally posted by Scootaloo View Post
                              Wow, I never thought of the specific round sandbox! Great idea! I'd want all bloons from BSM2 Mobile to be in BTD6. Glass Bloons would be TOUGH! [Maybe too tough, It'd hypothetically render Plasma and Laser Vision useless! I think...] Not sure about a 5th tier, though.. Maybe 4/4? It'd be interesting if two 4/4 towers could be merged into a "Tier 5" super tower!
                              4/3 supermonkey and boom some 4/4 towers are a bit too epic what about share your own builded levels and what bout in sandbox u chan choose blimp hp

Comment

I also agree that specific-round sandbox is a must. I've always thought that was a huge missed opportunity in BTD5. You should be able to set the difficulty too.

Comment

Working...
                                X