Speedrunning Community (All games)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speedrunning Community (All games)

Who here has done a TAS (Tool Assisted Superplay/Speedrun) or a Speedrun of any of the NK games, Flash or New? Myself have not done a run at all.
    Last edited by Speedy05; 25-09-17, 02:14 AM.
    This is like Street Fighter V for PS2 again.

Probably no one. This is something that kind of interests me.
    Blast 'em biters.

Comment

I mean, there are goals, like any% to IMP. Bloontonium Lab, 100% Normal, 100% Mastery, 100% Complete, 100% Random Missions, and 100% Special Missions for BTD5 Mobile/PC.
      For BSM2, there's all levels%, all levels Diamond%, and 100% at the max. All 108 Upgrades and 18 Epics for each monkey, 12/12 on Lab, 4/4 on all items, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedy05 View Post
        I mean, there are goals, like any% to IMP. Bloontonium Lab, 100% Normal, 100% Mastery, 100% Complete, 100% Random Missions, and 100% Special Missions for BTD5 Mobile/PC.
        For BSM2, there's all levels%, all levels Diamond%, and 100% at the max. All 108 Upgrades and 18 Epics for each monkey, 12/12 on Lab, 4/4 on all items, etc.
        The issue with TAS is that someone would have to write the tools to TAS it.
        Blast 'em biters.

Comment

Originally posted by Demo View Post

The issue with TAS is that someone would have to write the tools to TAS it.
          Yeah. Some programmer would have to do that. Also, there is TAS exclusive stuff, like frame perfects, strange glitches, etc.

TAS Games: Sonic Advance
          Pressing A every other frame is near impossible, so it is a TAS only glitch.

Comment

I tried BTD one day, and got to the R10-R25. I had about 5-10 mins on the timer. It's very vague in memory.

Comment

Working...
            X