Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why do mobile and web games to be diffrent?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why do mobile and web games to be diffrent?

its not fair that mobile games has more

What exactly do you mean? You realize Flash games and Mobile games are NOT the same, yes? Flash is pretty obsolete now, so it's only natural that mobile games are getting the most attention, and "has more".
    There's absolutely nothing suspicious about me.. Carry on.

Ask me a question, I DARE YOU. I DOUBLE DARE YOU. COME ON.

Comment

Originally posted by Scootaloo View Post
      What exactly do you mean? You realize Flash games and Mobile games are NOT the same, yes? Flash is pretty obsolete now, so it's only natural that mobile games are getting the most attention, and "has more".
      i mean why are they diffrent it are the same games but mobile has more towers for exmaple
      like the bloon chipper or so

Comment

Originally posted by lol7790 View Post

i mean why are they diffrent it are the same games but mobile has more towers for exmaple
        like the bloon chipper or so
        Don't get too hasty. The mobile towers are pretty much a must in most cases due to Impoppable and Mastery. Trust me, if some features on mobile went to flash, much frustration will occur.

BTDBM may look like more with arenas and all, but its trash due to its rigged nature.

However, the Bloonchipper is in the code and assets for BTD5 Flash according to Cutting Room Floor, there is no excuse not to add it before the final update.
        Daily challenges, profile
        Status: Rank 32, AP 7115, BTD5 Rank 70, BMC GP Lv 24, BD Lv 16, BTDBM BS ~20000, BMCM Lv 33

Comment

Also, BTD5M costs MONEY.
          My profile (36,565 AP, Level 49 - Master of Masters) Ratings v2.0 My accepted DC's

Comment

Originally posted by jluc410 View Post

Don't get too hasty. The mobile towers are pretty much a must in most cases due to Impoppable and Mastery. Trust me, if some features on mobile went to flash, much frustration will occur.

BTDBM may look like more with arenas and all, but its trash due to its rigged nature.

However, the Bloonchipper is in the code and assets for BTD5 Flash according to Cutting Room Floor, there is no excuse not to add it before the final update.
            yeah but then they could add impopable and mstery to btd5 flash too or so

EDIT: i have see nsomething from chipper and i think its a nice tower

Comment

yeah but then they could add impopable and mstery to btd5 flash too or so

EDIT: i have see nsomething from chipper and i think its a nice tower
              Yeah, tell me how Tar Pits Mastery Impoppable is possible on Flash?
              Status: Rank 32, AP 7115, BTD5 Rank 70, BMC GP Lv 24, BD Lv 16, BTDBM BS ~20000, BMCM Lv 33

Comment

Originally posted by jluc410 View Post

Yeah, tell me how Tar Pits Mastery Impoppable is possible on Flash?
                o dont hav emobile version but i do know tarpits... i used perniumsand agetns there ofc

Comment

o dont hav emobile version but i do know tarpits... i used perniumsand agetns there ofc
                  Good luck, all bloons are +1 rank, and you cannot leak at all.

Comment

wait mastery in mobile is bloon+1 rank?! and impopable ocmes after hard meaning much more expanisver towers ohh gosh jluc410 blame on this that is almost imposs round 46 a bfb.... and 40 some moabs... (not saying anything about round 63 as in that is sapm of ceramics but+1 rank... gosh...)

Comment

the move to html5 or other game ready platform like unity should be soon. desktop sas4 miles better than ios version, but ios better graphically

Comment

Working...
                      X